Chapter 21.

Short chapter but get ready for something big and memories to come back.

Kazan's younger brother was Bones but he couldn't be the same Bones that attacked and killed my father and so many people. This guy was crying on my lap right now, he seemed like a scared little boy right now and it made no sense to me. He was in pain, his dragon was as well. He was groaning and wailing in pain. Dragas was trying to get answers while trying to help him, I was doing the same and it wasn't until he gripped my arms in fear that I know something is really wrong. He sits up and looked behind him, he was afraid.

"It's coming, it knows we failed."

"What's coming?" He wasn't answering me, I shook him. "What is coming?!" I shouted at him, he started shaking in fear.

"The real Bone Dragon, the real killer, the real King." His words shook me to the core. The real King? Who was he, was he the one that killed my father and mass murdered so many?

"I need to find this King, I have to put an end to this blood shed," he started shaking his head, I gripped his shoulders forcing him to look at me. "This must end. Help me end this hell and bring back peace, please."

He looked at me for a moment before nodding his head. He stood up and started walking on the walls of the castle until we were standing above a court yard that had a big painting of some kind red flowers. He started shaking even more just looking at the painting.

"It's coming, Boric and I have to leave, we have to get to him before this whole world dies." He was scared of something, something in there was frightening him.

"What is coming?" I asked him again, he looked at the painting again. "What is in the painting is coming?" He nodded his head while he was still shaking. That was when it happened.

~~~The ground started to shake and the castle was destroyed as if something very big was coming out. A loud roar was heard, it made everyone on both sides stop fighting and look to the castle. Coming from the center of the whole place a flash of red could be seen, both Dragas and I knew what we were seeing. It was the same thing from the vision I saw but this time, it was real and right in front of me. Dragas's tail whipped around and we both grabbed ahold of it. Dragas and Boric started to fly up and away from the new found threat. A threat of Red.~~~

~~~~Boric after becoming a water dragon again