Chapter 12.

As soon as he felt the pain, Dragas's eyes opened and his head shot up seeing Kiza was gone. Dragas hears noises that caused his head to turn towards the sand, with his eyes he saw blood staining the sand. Dragas's body moved so fast, everyone in the whole town felt his powerful steps as they hit the ground. Akin was up as soon as he felt Dragas move, he looked around seeing only Kiza was gone. Dragas went down tot he sand and sniff the ground, his eyes changed color as he gave out the strongest, angerest roar anyone had ever heard. It sent a shock wave that pushed everyone back, Dragas wasted no time going into the water. Akin and everyone was confused about what was happening. AKin told them that Kiza was gone, Dragas must be going into the water to find her. Everyone was getting worried and they turned to the town people, they were just staring at them.

"What happened to my sister?" Akin asked them with fury in his eyes.

"The reason why we stopped getting fish was that the Water God was keeping them from us. He wasn't letting anything come to us, we were starving and growing more hungry. Then you came with the Dragon Queen, we thought maybe she could speak to him and ask him to give us fish but when the dragons brought so much fish to us, we decided against it. We didn't think he would come and take her." The town chef spoke and every word enraged everyone even more. Skyra brought her spear to the chief's throat. 

"You dare use her like this after she helped you. Where is our Queen?!!" Skyra was seeing red from the rage. Everyone was shaking, they shook their heads.

"We don't know, he might have brought her back to his castle in the sea but no one, not even dragons can hold their breath long enough to reach it. The Dark Dragon will have to come back up for air or he'll die." As he said this something burst from the water and walked onto the sand. It was Dragas but he wasn't like the one from earlier that day, this Dragas had blood red eyes. 

"How can the Water God reached it?" Nima asked, keeping her eyes on Dragas.

"He is part of the water, he breaths under the water." 

"So all we need is a water dragon to help us," Nima said placing her hand on Skyra's shoulder, she lowered her spear. Dragas gave a deep growl at the people causing them to back away in fear. "You hurt a dragon, you get the rider. You mess with a rider, you receive the dragon's rage." Was all Nima said before turning to the ocean. "Please, Kiza. Be safe until we can get to you." She prayed as her voice was carried across the sea and into the water. 

~~Kiza POV~~

Where am I? Why does it feel so cold? Slowly opening my eyes, I see a light blue ceiling with a crystal chandlers hanging from it. I was confused by where I was, looking around noticing very quickly that I had to be underwater since my hair was flowing with the current going through the room. I slowly felt my body moving up, I grabbed the bed and tried to move but felt a sting of pain rush through my leg. Looking down I see my thigh is bandaged in thin strains of seaweed, I tilted my head and looked around again. The door opened and in came a man, I think.

He was half man, half dragon I think. He came in swimming instead of walking, he has long black hair and NO SHIRT ON. This guy was a swimming man meal. I averted my eyes cause I was staring at him like he really was a snack. He cleared his throat and looked away, I looked down to see my dress flowed up, I quickly pushed it down. He cleared his throat.

"Um, I'm sorry for what happened but I need some help from the outside. My name is Kazan, I am the ruler of the Ocean. The King of Dragons." My eyes widened as he said he was the King of Dragons. Was he a Kahlo like me?

"How can you be King of Dragons when I am?" I asked him, he seemed to be confused like me. "Or are you King of the Sea?" That he nodded to, so he was king of the sea and the dragons in it. Not of all dragons, that's still my title. "Why am I here?"

"I need help, something is happening to the life in the waters. Something is causing a disturbance in the waters, the creatures feel it as do I. But when I try to find the source of the problem but whenever I'd try, something would keep me away." He moved closer to me and grabbed my hands, pulling me down towards him. He was keeping me from floating away. "So I seek out help from the outside world. I didn't realize that you would be the one that Conma would bring you down here. You almost drowned if I hadn't found you and placed the necklace around your neck. I am truly sorry," he bowed his head. He was truthful about not meaning to kill me. I believe him so I nodded my head.

"It's alright, I understand but could you place take me home. My friend will worry about me, he'll try to find me. It'll hurt him without me there." He looked down, he shook his head.

"I'm sorry but I need you to help me. Please, your highness." He was shaking while bowing his head, I felt his head pressing against my stomach. "Please, help me save him." It was more of a whisper but I heard him.

"Save who?" I asked him, he slowly looked up at me, tears flowing from his eyes.

"My little brother."  

This is Kazan, yep he a snack XD