Chapter 3.

Play song to make the scene more badass

~~~Kiza POV~~~

He moved off the edge of the nest and dived. I gripped his spikes tightly keeping my body close to his. Brother said that's the best way to survive a nose dive on a dragon. He went by the other dragons fast, I saw brother but it was only a glimpse at my dragon raced passed him. The ground was quickly approaching, I could feel he body move with mine as I slowly started pulling my body back and pushing my legs down. He opened his massive wings just in time as we flew above the tips of the trees, we went over the village. I could hear everyone gasping, I smiled. That's when I heard a voice in my head, a voice I've waited years to hear.

"Hello my rider, I have waited so long to meet you." I smiled at his words.
"Same here  my dragon, I am Kiza."
"Dragas."
"Well Dragas, my friend. What do you say test out your fire on some bigger targets." I could feel him smile.
"With pleasure Kiza."

We flew back around and climbed up higher into the air. The Uykaio started falling and the nest was out of reach, even for the dragons. We flew until we were right above everyone, Dragas spread his wings, blackening out the sunlight. Everyone looked up to see how marvelous we looked. We were the definition of badass, they should fear us. I looked over his shoulder to find the Bone dragon. Dragas felt my rage as his own and let out another powerful roar. Baring his massive fangs as he did another dive, this time we had a target.

"Burn them to nothing!!" I shouted as Dragas roared, shooting his violet flames right at the Bones. The other dragons tried to move out of the way but some were hit by the flames as they screamed in pain. Bones managed to move back by an inch away from Dragas's fangs. I screamed again, Dragas roared as we were now in a battle to kill the Bones. He was smaller than us but he kept getting away, we both were getting even more pissed. He moved back and watched us, we watched him with burning eyes filled with rage. Dragas was ready to burn them both to nothing but Bones started flying away. We were about to go after him if Akin hadn't stopped us but going in front of us.

"Stop sister, you can't go after him so quickly after completing the bond. It'll hurt you both too much." Akin was pissing me off, he knew what Bones had done to us and yet he's letting him get away. Now I'm mad at my brother, I wasn't the only one.

"We should burn him and keep going," Dragas growled making Moon lower her head.
"No, we shouldn't. He is still family and he knows what right. For now." I glared at him as both Dragas and myself calmed down a little but we're both still mad.

"Alright, come on. We have six other freshly made riders to worry about."

Brother flew out of our way and Dragas followed him. Everyone in the village gathered close together to see Dragas and me. Dragas landed outside the village about a hundred feet but his large neck and head still loomed over the village. I stood up and walked down his neck going to his head, he leaned down and tilted his head helping me get to the ground. I hit the ground and looked at everyone as the cleared a path for me as I walked down to Mother and the Grand woman. They both watched me as I walked, the others were already gathered up now were watching both me and Dragas. I knew they were both jealous and frightened of us. I smiled as I reached the Grand woman, all seven of us kneeled in front of her. She raised her hand.

"All of you survived and completed your bonds. Each of you has a strong dragon to ride and fight alongside but one of you is different than the rest. Rise Kiza, daughter of our grand leader." I raised from the ground and stood in front of her with pride. "Never before but one has ever ridden the great black dragon. Only one has come before you. Kiza, child please lift your shirt up and reveal your back to me." I did as she asked and turned around now facing Dragas as he watched with curious eyes. When my shirt was lifted all the way I heard gasped and awe. "As I thought when I heard that first roar. The King has returned." I dropped my shirt and turned around in confusion but I found the Grand woman on her knees bowing, as did mother and brother and everyone else. They all bowed to me. I was very confused, I looked to Dragas as he was just as confused as I was seeing the other dragons bowing to him.