Chapter 15.

Play the song when it says.

After seeing the twister of flames, the dragon bolted away from the fight and soon after Dragas was flying over everyone heading towards the mountains. Not long after, every one of them had to witness the fall of the Black Dragon along with his rider. Kiza fell from the sky. The Queen fell. Upon seeing her fall, everyone ran to help her. To help their Queen and her Dragon. But that soon became hard due to the powerful blizzard that rained down upon them. They could find nor save them, all they could do was wait and pray.

Seeing a storm of violet shined throughout, we knew that the Rulers were nearby and soon they would come. We had been prepared for their arrival. But we weren't prepared to see the Rulers falling from the sky and onto the mountain, even worse is where they landed, inside of a canyon. The people gathered above them to see the Black One covering its rider, we had to act carefully. We must not upset the Black One. Going down the Black One watched us as we came closer, holding out our arms above our heads while bowing. He allowed us to approach his rider, we quickly found that the new King was a woman. A young woman not even twenty years old and she wouldn't last much longer. So with the Black One's permission, we carefully placed her on a wooden board and brought her up out of the canyon. The Black One slowly climbed out, he was wounded on the right side of his body. Slowly we moved them both up the mountain until we reached the cave. The Black One laid down right at the entrance and wouldn't move on so he was treated right there, while his rider was taken further in. She was brought to the Holy Water and prepared her. Bringing her out on a raft, letting her body slowly flow into the water.

 Bringing her out on a raft, letting her body slowly flow into the water

Play now, honestly just listen to it and don't read. I love it so much, it's beautiful.

The people gathered around the pool and began performing the ancient chant and dance. One that'll call upon the Old Ones to come and heal her. The drums shook the rock, the chimes echoed throughout the caves, the voices of the Ancient Ones began singing. The water began glowing in a bright light, the rider's body could be seen under the water as the chant continued. She began moving as the light began flowing inside of her through her skin. The light glowed brighter as the water began rising in small spheres of water, soon Kiza began to really move. Opening her eyes she quickly realized that she was underwater and kept her breath held. Above her, she could hear the song playing. Looking around as her body started glowing, above her at the entrance of the cave Dragas's body began to glow as well. He opened his eyes as they returned to their normal color. Kiza smiled as she began swimming towards the surface, around her were spirits that moved with her. Swimming closer to the surface, Kiza burst through the water and took a deep breath of air. The people started chanting happily as the raft came over and helped her up. Bringing her over to land, Kiza was put in fresh, clean clothes that were made with furs. She was taken to the cave entrance where Dragas was waiting for her, leaning his head down to feel her touch made Kiza smile. As she was thanking him, the people brought forth an older woman. A young girl came over to Kiza and bowed her head.

"Āmarā āpanākē sbāgata jānā'i, ḍrāgana rānī. Āmi hōẏā'iṭa phlā'ōẏāra, prathama māẏēra nātanī." We welcome you, Dragon Queen. I'm White Flower, granddaughter of first mother. Somehow Kiza was able to hear her as clear as day.

"How can I?"

"That is because your blood is of our people, the ancient blood." The old woman spoke as she stepped forward. She was older than the rest, old but wise.

 She was older than the rest, old but wise

"I am Prathama mā, the First Mother

"I am Prathama mā, the First Mother. This is my grandaughter Sādā phula, White Flower. We welcome you," she and everyone bowed again, Kiza bowed her head as well.

"I should be the one thanking all of you. If it wasn't for you, we both surely would have died." Prathama mā smiled as she guided Kiza to have a seat. There it was time to talk business.

"The Bone One, what do you plan to do?" Prathama mā asked Kiza, Kiza looked out the cave watching the snow fall.

"I am going to bring him to ash." Was all she needed to say for Prathama mā to side with her. 

"The Bone One or Hāṛa ēka has taken much for us. Destroyed our holy temples and our way of life. If you truly will bring him to ash than you have the allegiance of the Snow Dragons." Kiza looked at her with wide eyes, Prathama mā smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, we too are riders like you but we prefer to remain away from war until we must and we must fight for our world as well. Sādā phula will go with you but before she leaves, she too must gain the soul of a Snow Dragon. Will you go with her to his temple and allow him to see her?" 

"If she wishes to ride then I shall help her gain a dragon's soul." The people began cheering in joy, Sādā phula smiled as she was going to gain her own dragon. Now they must climb to the Snow Dragon Temple to gain his soul. It's much like Kiza's first climb to gain Dragas, it brings back memories. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Doing some night time writing cause I'm wide awake and don't want to sleep. I hope everyone enjoys.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~