Chapter 9.

While flying south, the view was incredible. Going over the grassy plain was just amazing. Hook was keeping up as he and Dragas were playing air tag with each other. We landed to take a break, everyone was relaxing. We weren't far from a river so Skyra and Hook went fishing, they came back with loads of fish so we ate well that night. The night sky was beautiful just like where Skyra lived. Laying on Dragas's back looking up at the night sky, I felt someone lay down next to me. Looking over o see Akin right there, looking very relaxed.

"So you really think that the other dragon clans will stand and fight?" I asked him, he opened his eyes and looked up.

"I honestly don't know, they might for revenge for the dead and freedom for their people but the fear of losing their lives in the battles will scary them." Akin's words held so much truth, though I am being called the Queen, Akin knows more than I do. "But it won't matter."

"Why do you say that?" I asked him, he sat up and looked back at me.

"Because I know you'll fight Bones even if you stand alone." I sat up and hugged my knees.

"They have to pay for the pain and sorrow they have caused us. For the lives, they took, for the lands they burned, for the world they have killed. I won't stop Akin, I can't stop until father and every dragon and rider that have fallen can rest knowing their families will live free lives." I felt Dragas move turning his head back, I touched his head with my hand. "Yes, I am afraid of death same as everyone else that I am more afraid of living in fear and darkness for the rest of my life. I will fight, we will fight." 

"My little sister has grown so much, you truly are going to be an amazing Queen of Dragons." Akin smiled and stood up. "You fight alone my ass cause your big brother is going to be right by your side." I smiled and leaned against his arm.

"Thank big brother." 

Everyone was sleeping, the fire was slowly dying. Everything was still, everything was quiet. That was something that made Kiza and Dragas remain awake in secret. There was something odd about a grass filled area with no bugs making any sounds so this kept them up. Then something made a sound that caused them both to open their eyes, quietly watching everything around them. They felt something move closer to us, Kiza was about to move but it stopped when Moon yawned. It stopped and didn't move after that, it was only watching us. Dragas and Kiza didn't sleep much that night, They stayed awake to make sure that they weren't going to try anything.

The next morning as everyone was just waking up Dragas and I were already packed and ready to go. Everyone got ready as well, Hook and Skyra went out hunting for breakfast. We waited for them but hours passed and they still hadn't come back. I was starting to get worried as were the others. 

"Okay, I'm going to find them." Akin got off the ground and mounted Moon.

"Akin, wait." He looked at me. "We need to remember, if anyone of us can survive in this landscape is Skyra and Hook. They are in the desert after all. Have more faith in them." Akin sighed and looked out.

"I'll have faith," Akin sat down but was still tense. "Okay now I'm about to go," Akin said because we've been here for four more hours. 

"No, stay. I'm going," I stood up and mounted Dragas. 

"Kiza why must we stay?" Nima asked me standing up. 

"There's something I have to look into, also we need you two as backup n case anything happens. It wouldn't be hard to miss Dragas's large form. So just keep watch, for now," Dragas started moving until he was flying in the air. As we flown something was in the back of my mind.