Chapter 20.

It was begun.

The men ran forward with Skyra leading them on Hook

The men ran forward with Skyra leading them on Hook. Sādā was beside her they rode forward, they both were ready to be covered in blood. They were the first to reach the enemy and the killing started. Men fell to the ground by spears or swords. They held nothing back, they were using their pain to bring them pain for the pain that they helped cause. But they were held back by the fourth line, now it was time for support from the air. Nima commanded the riders and the sun was blacked out by the wave of arrows that came raining down. Skyra and Sādā were able to dodge the arrows and charged on. While helping the fight on the ground Nima was also fighting in the sky, blood flowed from the sky, bodies, and ash fell. 

It was a true bloodbath and the real fight hasn't even begun

It was a true bloodbath and the real fight hasn't even begun. Kiza watched her friends fight, she watched the battle and remembered the night her home was attacked. The night she lost her Father, the night she lost her innocence and child-like mind. After that night, she was a woman driven by revenge. Kiza could barely remember her past self, she could no longer feel that warmth in her heart. That was something her father took with him when he died. Kiza felt Dragas move as he took giant steps towards the battle, spreading his wings and they took to the skies. While going up, some riders wanted to fight them so they let them have a mouthful of fire. The sky was lite up with violet flames that turned both rider and dragon to ash. They went higher until they were above the fight, looking out to the castle built with blood and bone. Dragas let out a mighty roar, a call to challenge. Something that not even Bones can refuse and so he didn't. Bones came out of his castle, flying up to us killing some of the riders along the way. Some were his own, he doesn't care who dies. He has no honor in who lives and who dies as long as he gets what he wants. Dragas growled at him, warning him, daring him to come closer and try something. Instead, Bones was such float there with his head low. Something wasn't right, something was different. Bones looked drained. His rider looked up and the first-time Kiza could see his face and what she saw shocked her. Kazan's brother, he's Kazan's brother.

He looked thin and pale, like someone had really all their life drained from their bodies

He looked thin and pale, like someone had really all their life drained from their bodies. He slowly closed his eyes as they both started to fall. Without a thought Dragas dived down and was able to catch the dragon by its throat but his rider was still falling. I jumped off and dived to him, grabbing his arm holding him close to me. I used my sword to slam into the stone wall to help slow us down. Once we landed, Dragas and I both laid the two on the ground.

"Something is definitely wrong."

"You can say that again. What happened to them?" The rider slowly started to wake up, I watched him. He was confused when he saw me, he reached out and touched my face.

"You're real, right?" Dragas and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Do you not know who I am?" He shook his head slowly.

"No I don't, who are you?"

"Dragas, can you sense anything in the castle. Something is really wrong with this." Dragas looked into the castle but shook his head.

"I can't feel anything," he lowered his head while I looked down.

"Who are you miss?"

"I am Kiza, Queen of the Dragons and you are suppose to be the Bone Rider, killer of Dragons and their Riders," as soon as I said it he was more confused. He started to shake his head, he started crying. Something is very wrong.