The end of the line

Note from the author: Hey guys! So , I want to apologize for a couple of things and hope you werent too mad about it. I realised that in the Nsfw chapter , Kirishima was a dog. And I made him a dragon the following chapters! I am deeply sorry about this problem and I will try to not repeat it again! I am just a very busy person and I am often tired :( I hope you understand and accept my apology. I also would like to thank you all so much for supporting my first fanfic ever. Im very glad you all liked it and would want to know what you would like me to write about next time:) this is the last chapter unfortunately uwu have fun and stay safe! Love you all!

(WARNING! A BIT OF NSFW TO BLESS UR SOULS!)

Izuku was on top of Katsuki riding his dick between moans. Katsuki enjoyed the view with a smirk , while holding the belly a little bit. "Ah..~ fuck Deku you are so tight..~" The God moaned out  a bit grabbing the smaller male's ass smacking it "You like riding my cock huh~?" Izuku couldn't even reply. He kept moaning louder and louder as the bed moved a bit "Kacchan!!~ Kacchan!!~" Katsuki bit his lower lip thinking 'Perfect honey moon? Fuck yeah'.
Of course they finished a couple of hours after and then fell asleep right away.
Some months went by and Izuku was in his last month. The God was compleetly scared to death. What if right when Deku was having the baby , Katsuki was not at home? Thats why he decided to let Izuku stay with Inko. She could watch over him and since she already had a baby she could maybe deliver it. Izuku was sitting on his bed carressing the big belly softly. What gender would it have? And thats when it hit him. They had NO name for this baby! Izuku stood up quickly , al though it was still slowly cuz of the belly "Katsuki! Katsuki!" He called out for his beloved going to the garden finding him "What is it baby?" Katsuki asked looking concerned "We dont have a name for our child!" Katsuki looked out in the distance "...FUCCCCKKK!!" He yelled in frustration , how the hell could he forget one of the most important things about this baby?! "Okay. Okay. No stress.  1 name for a girl , 1 name for a boy." Izuku nodded and looked at the belly "Well..for a boy..maybe..Hiro?" He looked at his husband "Hiro..sounds..pretty." Katsuki placed his hand on Deku's belly softly "And for a girl..maybe...Julia?" Izuku looked at Kacchan "No.." The God sighed and rubbed the back of his own neck "..Well..what about..Elisa?" Deku shook his head. "FUCK. Then what then?" Katsuki asked , Izuku sighed a bit "I dont know. We'll decide if its a girl." With that said , Izuku groaned and held his belly tightly "Deku?! Baby are you alright?!" Izuku yelped and held onto him tightly "No!! The-The baby is coming Kacchan!!" The god frowned and was compleetly in shock. Fuck. He picked him up bridal style "MISS INKO!"  He kicked open the door and ran to her room "Deku is in labor!" Inko let go of what she was holding and went to her son touching his face "Oh Zeus! Its gonna be okay baby!" Katsuki did a 'For real?' Face after she called for Zeus , but who cares. His babies mattered now. "Put him on the bed!" Katsuki did as told of course and held Deku's hand tightly "Baby its gonna be alright I promise!" He kissed his cheek softly as thr other male sobbed and yelped more "It hurts!!" Inko went between Deku's legs with a soft blanket on her hands "I know baby..it will be all worth it! Now listen to me Izuku , Im going to ask you to push!!" Izuku nodded and pushed squeezing Katsuki's hand tightly while yelling a bit "Ahhh!!! It hurtsss!!" Katsuki looked at the belly "GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR MOM YOU LITTLE BRAT!" he placed his hand there "WILL IT HELP IF I PUSH IT DOWN A BIT?!" "KACCHAN STOP NO!" He laughed  abit between tears as he pushed once more "Cmon get out!!" He cried out. After a couple of minutes the head was visible "Oh!! I can see the head baby! Cmon Izuku push more!" Izuku was bitting Kacchans neck roughly "I canttt!!" He said crying a bit "Baby you can do it!! Come on! We are almost there!" The God kissed his wife softly. Izuku breathed heavily and pushed more "Aaaahh!!" At this moment , you already had Kirishima , Kaminari , Uraraka and Iida waiting for the baby in the living room. After alot of hours , sweating , screaming and crying. There was a soft crying filling 2 hearts. Im sure more , but you get what I mean. Inko started crying out of joy "Its a baby boy!" Deku breathed heavily and smiled brightly crying out of joy too "Oh my god he is so perfect!" Katsuki didnt react , he had his eyes on his new born baby compleetly in love. Thats when it hit him. He had a son! He was finally happy! He smiled proudly and went over to Inko who was washing Hiro , the little baby whining and moving a bit. He looked just like his father , minus the green eyes. When Inko finished he was too excited "Can I have my son now..please?" He said looking at the baby his hands almost touching him. Inko smiled and nodded giving the God his son. Katsuki was scared to break him , such tiny and cute creature between his strong big arms and hands. Now it was his turn to cry as he tocuhed the baby's face "You are so perfect Hiro.." he brought the baby close to his face and kissed it gently multiple times. Izuku smiled at the sight and looked at his mother who was petting Izuku "You grew so much..Im so proud of you Izuku my love.." He smiled brightly and hugged her "I love you mommy.." "I love you too son." Kirishima opened the door softly "Hi..is it a good time..?" Katsuki looked at Kirishima and smiled a bit "What do you think you shitty hair.." Kirishima smiled brightly and walked to him "Hey little guy...you are so tiny oh god.." the rest of the peeps came in short after , going to the baby "He is so pretty.." Kaminari smiled softly as he touched Hiro's finger "Can I hold him now..?" Deku chuckled and stretched his arms out showing it wasnt a question. It was a fucking order. Katsuki laughed softly and went to deku giving him his son "Here ya go.." Deku looked at the baby softly and cried again "I love him..my tiny baby.." Iida coughed a bit "What is he gonna be called?" Uraraka gasped "Yeah do you guys have a name?!" Izuku and Katsuki looked at each other and kissed one another softly before kissing Hiro's forehead gently "His name is Hiro. Hiro Bakugou."

{End of chapter 20. Love you all! Hope to see you in my new adventure!}