Damn it his smile...

Hand in hand , the two boys walked together through the festival looking at the singers , dancers , decorations , listening to the music with big eyes and bright smiles. "Wow..." Katsuki commented as he had never seen so much happyness in one place. The male was used to the Underworld where everything was dark , dead and lifeless. Izuku chuckled and pointed at some things he found interesting and amazing while talking to Kacchan always keeping the bright smile in his face , Kacchan of course listened to every single word the other said with a beating heart and a small smile on his face. "Look! Kacchan look!" He pointed at some people dancing a traditional dance , Kacchan looked over and shrugged "Wanna join them?" Izuku smiled and pulled Kacchan there as he placed the others hands on his hips and wrapped his arms around Kacchan's neck softly dancing to the music while blushing uncontrolably much. Kacchan couldn't help but dance with him even tho he dispised dancing and social events he carressed his cheek softly touching his hair lovingly "Deku.." He whispered to himself as he pulled Izuku close by the waist softly. Izuku's heart was beating really fast as he cupped Kacchan's neck softly and looked at him "Kacchan.." He found himself looking at his lips which Kacchan didn't mind since he looked at his lips as well. The people singed and danced making to much noise but at that moment it felt like they we're the only ones there only the two of them , hand in hand , eye to eye , heart to heart they're lips moving closer to each other each time as they didn't stop to look at each other not for even one time. But suddenly "IZUKUUUUU!!!!!"  A female voice yelled out for the boy as she was with other two boys making Izuku flinch and let go of Kacchan "Uraraka-san?! Iida? T-Todoroki?!" He said embarrassed "Hello Midoriya." Todoroki and Iida said a bit serious as usual having Kacchan compleetly confused "What the hell?" The blond haired boy raised a brow after cursing. Uraraka went to them with Todoroki and Iida by her side and looked at Kacchan "Who are you?" She asked simply "No one. Mind your own business Round face." He crossed his arms angrily "Hey!" She pouted as Todoroki looked at Katsuki in a weird and suspicious way. Izuku looked at Katsuki and sighed "Well actually I was showing him around!" "You we're? Ohhhh! I see~ well...have fun~" She grabs Iida and Todoroki's wrists and leaves misteriously "H-Huh?" The green haired boy was left with even more questions by now but shaked his head to not think about it "So...Kacchan did you like the dance?" "Hell yeah I did." He answered simply a bit hungry "Is there any food around? I'll pay." He offered as he searched for a place that sold food "Uh-huh! I can buy it myself but thank you for the offer thats very kind of you!" He smiled and holded his hand again softly "That was not an offer. I AM paying shitty Deku." He pokes his forehead before he gave him food "Its too late! Oops!~" he smirked to mess with him before biting into his own food "Hmpf!" He ate with him and glared at him "Dont you look like that at me freckles boy. I will cut your eyeballs off." He warned sarcastically. After that they participated in many games and activaties , they reached then the end of the festival still holding hands both they're cheeks a color of pink and red. Izuku smiled and looked up at him "This was really fun Kacchan.." the other looked down at him and nodded "Its been a while since I've felt this...alive." He lifted his chin and went to kiss his lips but the shame and embarrassement winned this time so he just kissed his cheek softly "Thank you , Deku see you tomorrow." He walked off and yet again disapeared misteriously again. Izuku touched his own cheek and blushed darkly smiling brightly "You are welcome.."

{END OF CHAPTER 5! HOPE YOU ENJOY!}