Preparations for everything

So. Now that the two lovebirds seem to be going to get married and on top of that are going to have a child , life is good for them. Izuku was still really happy about becoming a parent specially if the dad is Katsuki. On the other hand the God was rather stressed out about it. The child was going to be a Half God. Just like Hercules. He rolled his eyes and sighed "Im getting old." Well no shit your over 2000 years old-. "Whats wrong love?" Izuku asked worriedly "Just thinking." "About?" "Our son." "Well..what about him?" Katsuki turned to Izuku and sighed "Im scared I will be an awful parent to him. That I wont be enough for him. Or just he wont like me." The pregnant male blinked a bit and hugged the other "Dont you worry about that sweetie. He will love us dont worry. Now lets go make the preparations for our wedding and buy some baby stuff. We might need it." With that the God got up and stretched before taking his fiance's hand and walking to the town. It would be much easier if he stole it but Izuku wouldn't like that. Deku knew some stores where they did preparations for weddings. They would take care of the food , the music , the cake and specially the decorations. He was thinking maybe black or white roses as it was more Katsuki's taste and for dinner some meat and vegetables. He walked into the shop and greeted the people inside. A woman with Black hair (Yaomomo) approached to the couple with a smile "Greetings. How can I help you?" Katsuki just let Izuku take care of it. "Hello there! Me and my fiance are preparing our wedding. Can you help us out?" He smiled. The female nodded happily "Of course! Please call me Momo! Follow me." She entered a room who was filled with different types of flowers. Katsuki thought 'What the heck is all of this-?'(Rip vine.) Izuku on the contrarie was loving it "Oh goodness they all smell so Good!" He looked at some of the flowers as Yaomomo chuckeld "Those are from Italy. If I'm not mistaken from Rome!". Katsuki just walked around and looked at the flowers not really interested "Katsuki what do you think of these? Katsuki?" The male looked at the other who seemed to be day dreaming. Katsuki flinched and looked at Izuku "Sorry what did you say?" Izuku gave him the look and just rolled his eyes "I asked you if you liked these flowers." "The Roman ones? Yeah sure hun." He didnt really care. "Alright. How much do they cost?" "10 dachram each." "Not bad I guess? We will take 40 of those." Thats when Katsuki coughed "Your going to waste 400 dachram on fucking useless flowers?!" Izuku and Yaomomo blinked "Katsuki dont be rude..I'm so sorry.." Momo shaked her head "Its okay. Sometimes clients arent okay with the prices. Should I note it down or..?" Katsuki growled "YOU'LL GET 10 AND YOUR LUCKY WITH THEM." Izuku frowned "Dont be so rude! Whats gotten into you?!" Katsuki just crossed his arms and pouted quietly "Yeah thats what I thought. 40 flowers of these please." Yaomomo note it down on a paper and walked to another room with them where they could find some dishes with food "And here is our food section. You may choose 3 dishes you are going to serve at the wedding and 4 snacks. Take your time to discuss the prices and the dishes." Izuku nodded and walked around looking at the food "It all looks good specially the Amygdalota for one of the 4 snacks." Katsuki looked at the gluten-free cookies "Those taste like shit to me." "You dont like them? We can choose something you do like." Katsuki pointed at some Kalamata olives "This ones duh." Izuku chuckled "50 Kalamata olives then." Yaomomo wrote it down quickly to not forget it. As they both walked around very curiously they looked at a plate with Dakos "Some Dakos , Kalamatas and a big piece of meat sounds good to you as a dish Kacchan?" The pregnant male asked the other who soon after nodded "We could like , buy lots of meat since thats basically what everbody likes to eat? And I'm not a piky eater when it comes to Dakos salad." Izuku nodded "Yaomomo please make as much meat as you can! This will be enough." "So what exactly mister Midoriya?" "Kalamata olives , Dakos salad , meat of course and some Amygdalota." Katsuki looked at Izuku "I said I didn't want the Amygdalota." Izuku just sighed "But I do." "But I don't." "Kacchan..don't make a scene please. If you don't want to eat you just won't." "It will be wasting my money since I'm not having none." "But other people will eat it! Besides you already have the Kalamatas!" Izuku looked at the male slightly angered. Katsuki crossed his arms and just growled "I don't care anyways." The green haired male gulped sadly and just followed Yaomomo to the reception. Yaomomo did some math to give them their final total "1 568 dachram please!" Katsuki chocked on his own spit "1 000 AND WHAT?! UH-HUH!" Izuku just ignored his loved one and payed for everything himself going out of the shop alone. Katsuki blinked a few times and then followed him "OI!" he gripped his lovers hand and flinched when the other took it roughly back "Let me go!" Izuku answered angrily some tears on his eyes. Why was he crying? Katsuki thought "That was beyong humiliating and selfish! Its our wedding day we we're organizing you cheap God! Weddings aren't easy to pay but its WORTH every single coin!" He just started walking towards his mothers home. Katsuki sighed heavily and went to the florest deciding he had done enough today already.

{END OF CHAPTER 18!}