Deku? Don't call me that!

Its been three days now and still no sight of the misterious male from that day. Izuku had been thinking of it too much lately , he wanted to know where the boy came from. "Hm.." He was laying down on his bed peacefully while looking out of the window staring at the shining stars. "Katsuki...Bakugou..." Yet again he kept thinking of the unknown person that he met before. The door of his room opens as his mother enters slowly "Izuku? Are you still awake honey?" "Yes mom I am.." She sighed and went over to him sitting down on the bed before she petted her son's head "What's on your mind darling?" She asked quite worried as always. He looked at his worried mother and gave her a tiny smile "I am fine mom. Just thinking of something..." She smirked a bit "Who is the lucky girl?" He quickly flinched and sat up "Girl?! Mom no!" His mom giggled softly "Calm down brocolli boy it was just a joke.." He sighed in relief as his mother left the room again "Good night Izuku." "Good night mom." He layed back down on the bed and soon fell asleep. The next morning he walked to the lake to pick up some more water for his mother but while he walked he saw someone familiar sitting near the lake "Katsuki!" He happily went over to the other. The other male flinched a bit and growled angrily as he looked at him "Stupid idiot! Don't yell like that or I will kick your ass!" Izuku chuckled nervously "Sorry about that I just was looking for you the past few days..where have you been?" "On planet Earth." He answered sarcastically. Izuku sighed and smiled as he kneeled down to the lake and started to fill the pot. "You like it here?" "None of your damn business...what was your name again..?" He looked back at him putting a bit of his hair behind his ear "Izuku." The other sighed heavily "Too boring. I'll go by Deku." A smirk appeared on the others face "D-Deku? Don't call me that.." Izuku pouted as he suddenly was pushed into the water "Gah!!" Katsuki had pushed the other boy and was now laughing loudly "Look at you Deku all wet and shit this is what you get for being a crybaby!" Izuku had also found a new nickname for him "Kacchan! Your so mean!" "Kacchan...? What is that a childish way for telling me to go fuck myself?" He raised a brow in pure confusion what is this new nickname? Izuku chuckled "No , no! Its your new nickname!" He smiled brightly his wet hair all over his face. Suddenly the other male stood up and kneeled down to Izuku grabbing his chin softly "If I we're you...I wouldn't try to mess with someone stronger then me..keep that in mind Deku." He letted go and yet again walked away suddenly , Izuku's heart skipped a beat as his cheeks we're dark red "So....close..." He mumbled to himself as he snapped out of it "Kacchan wait!!" He grabbed the pot and ran after him "You still haven't answered me the questions that I asked you the first day we met! How did you make that blue flame come out of the corpse?" His eyes shined while looking at the other. Katsuki sighed heavily and rubbed the back of his head "I do own you an explanation don't I? Well...listen carefully Deku because I'm not saying this twice." Izuku nodded quickly "I am the God of the Underworld , its my job to collect the souls of the dead that you called 'blue flames'." Izuku raised a brow "The God of the Underworld?" The blond boy yelled "I said that I was not gonna say it twice shitty Deku!" He crossed his arms "Anyways , you got your explanation now I trust in you to not tell even the most trustworthy friend about this or I swear I will come for you and kill you." This time he said it in a scary way making him feel intimidated. "I-I won't..I swear.." "Good then , if you excuse me I have more work to do...see you around Deku." He again disapeared misteriously. Izuku was lost in his own thoughts by now , was he really a God? He sighed and turned to the lake to fill the pot with water soon returning back home , wondering if he would discover more about this soon.

{END CHAPTER 2 I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE TOO!}