Wedding day

Everything was prepared for the big day that still had to come. Maybe within 2 weeks? Who knows. Katsuki was by the lake thinking about the day Izuku and him had a fight over the preparations. Was he really being that cheap? He should apologize anyways since basically they are engaged and he feels the need to take care of both Izuku and the baby! He sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair. How would he even apologize for such disgusting and selfish behaviour? The stressed out God stood up and grabbed some flowers from the ground making his way to Izuku's house. He walked to the green haired mommy's window and peeked inside seing Izuku on his bed while touching his own belly. The mortal had a soft but sad smile on his face , showing that he had not forget what had happened that day and was still very hurt as if it had happened a few hours ago. Katsuki sighed once more guilt filling his black and dark heart. He knocked on the wall of the window with his index finger to get Izuku's attention. The male looked at the window and raised a brow wondering who it could be? He got up and widened his eyes by seing Katsuki "..." The God looked at his beloved one and a bit away now and then giving him the flowers "H-Here...I'm very sorry about what happened the other day..I swear I wont do it again.." He seemed like he meant his words , Izuku thought. "After a week you decided you had to apologize?" "..." Katsuki didn't expect such answer and started lowering his hand "...I'm sorry.." on the other hand Izuku wanted to be difficult so that Katsuki would learn his lesson but on the other he had already showed him he was feeling very guilty. Izuku sighed and touched Katsuki's head "Its okay..just please take this seriously.." The God smiled relieved and pecked Deku's lips "I swear I will." With that said the two we're no longer apart and had spent the whole day together. The belly was getting a bit bigger as well! They couldn't wait to be parents.

As time passed , it was finally the proaulia!"Oh...Izuku you look beautiful..I think I'm gonna cry again.." and she did cry again. Izuku chuckled and hugged her crying a bit too having a baby bump now "Shh..its okay mom..I won't leave you." "Son its not that! You are just growing so fast its not normal and-and..I wanna cry and I'm so proud of you and you are going to be the best mommy ever!!!!" She cried more while smiling "I am not. 'Cause you already are the best mommy." He smiled softly. After many tears Izuku walked with her to the place where they would have the
proaulia(pre-wedding , the ancient Greeks had 3 days of wedding.). This meant for the bride in this case Izuku , would spent his last days with his mother and his friends Iida and Uraraka. They all met at Uraraka's house and sat down talking about stuff they often used to , of course the marriage and the baby too2. "Ahhh Izuku! Its been a while..look at you! Getting married and becoming a mommy! I'm so happy for you! But me and Iida can be the aunt and the uncle right?!" She looked at the freckled male who started laughing and nodding "Who else would do the job?" Iida smiled as well "Are the preparations almost done miss Midoriya?" "Oh almost Iida! We are waiting for Momo to tell us when exactly the food will arrive and Katsuki is with Kirishima and Kaminari placing the decorations such as the roses and the rest." She said before taking an olive and eating it "Izuku! Eat something you are eating for two now!" Iida said doing the boi thing he always does in the anime which cracks the writer up. Izuku eats some olives and rubs the belly feeling really happy. The day went as normal as possible , no worries , no stress , just laughs and hugs. Some tears of joy here and there.
Izuku looked out the window and sighed realising the day was over. They all walked to the temple of Aphrodite and made some offers.  By giving these offers to her , Izuku was giving up his childhood and started his adulthood. His heart felt heavy and his cheeks burned red. He touched his belly softly "My baby.." they stood up and walked out of the temple. He said goodbye to his friends and yawned while walking home with his mother "I hope Kacchan managed to do everything okay." "He did. Im sure he did." The mother replied.

The next day in the morning , our boy got up quickly with a big bright smile. First thing he did was run with his mom to the baths. He took a nuptial bath to symbolize purification and fertility while rubbing his baby belly all happy. When that ended , he met with Katsuki at a temple so they would give offers to the Gods to ensure a fruitful future life. After that , they walked into the forest. Normally this would be only for the two families but since Katsuki didn't really have no one he decided to let Izuku invite his friends over and take Kiri and his family along. All Might and the wizard were there too. They sat down at the two tables , food on their plates women and men separated by the two tables. Of course Izuku sat next to Katsuki while they ate some of the things that were on their plates , Katsuki wasnt a man of following the rules but Izuku sure was. He wanted to do everything perfectly as hid mother had told him it should be once. When he was still a small curious child and didn't have time to think about marriage. He kissed Katsuki softly a tear of joy escaping his big green eyes , the God wipped it and smiled "No need to cry my angel. Nobody will ever take us apart now. I love you with all my heart." He smiled while putting their foreheads both together "I love you so much Kacchan..." The green haired mama said while being compleetly in love with the idea that he was now officially married to the man of his dreams. They could now grow their children together happily.

{END OF CHAPTER 19!}