A Painfull Day.

Yesterday Izuku discovered part of Kacchan's true identity. God of the Underworld? Was that even possible? His thoughts we're filled with questions and especially about the other boy. He was sitting by the lake in hope to see Kacchan but unfortunately he had no success. He stood up with a heavy sigh and started to head back to the town a bit worried. Suddenly , a hand grabs him from behind roughly pulling him back to the lake "Hmpf!!" He started to stress and moved quickly trying to break free from the unknown person. But the misterious one had no intentions to let go of Izuku , he pulled him more to the woods roughly "Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" The person had a manly voice so Izuku suposed it was a male or maybe a woman with a very strong voice. Izuku at this point was really scared and tried to yell even if the hand was on his mouth , he got dragged to the forest and pinned against a tree. When he looked at the person noticed that he was wearing a mask to hide his own identity. Soon the male lifted the mask a bit up and started to kiss Izuku's neck with a smirk on his face "Delicious skin.." he commented between the kisses sometimes biting the neck. "Let me go!!" Izuku begged tears rolling down his cheeks "Fuck no...you are a wonderfull catch..~" After a couple of minutes Izuku felt a hand trying to lift his typical Greek dress as he tried to push the hand away "No!!" After he had yelled the man letted him go suspiciously while looking at the floor "W-What?!" The male yelled in pure confusion and anger. Izuku looked forward and saw a blond male wearing black clothes holding a staff with two horns "Kacchan!" He ran to the other and hugged him without even thinking. Katsuki looked down at Izuku and smiled a bit then looking back at the disgusting scum "Oi! What in the fuck are you doing?!" He clenched his fist making the male yell loudly in pain "Deku close your eyes." Izuku raised a brow and looked up at him "W-Why Ka-" he got interupted "Now!" Izuku did as told and hided his eyes on Kacchan's chest wondering why he had to. The only thing that he could hear was the male yelling in pain and begging for mercy. But Kacchan gave him none and finished him quickly off by using his powers...after that Izuku felt a hand carressing his head gently and softly "You are okay now...he won't hurt you anymore." Kacchan said to him seeming worried. Izuku's eyes widen as he heard and felt the other male , his heart beating fast and his cheeks turning a color of bright red. Since he was not used to this soft and sweet side of God he smiled as more tears came out of his eyes "Thank you so much Kacchan.." He burried his face in the others chest as the other a bit annoyed hugged slowly back. They remained like that for a couple of minutes before Kacchan broke the hug and asked "What in the world we're you doing here alone?" Izuku looked up at him and sighed "I was waiting for you.." The other crossed his arms and raised a brow "For me? Why for me?" He nervously looked away "I-I-I wanted...ahm..to meet you again haha..." "Deku. You lie terribly." Kacchan said a tiny smirk appearing in his face "Okay fine! I missed you..." Thats when Kacchan stopped smirking and raised a brow again "Missed...me..? Are you insane? I'm the God of the Underworld! I'm dangerous!" Izuku smiled and chuckled softly "You aren't that bad as the myths said you we're Kacchan , you just saved me from the awful path that Zeus choose for me!" Kacchan looked away embarrassed "Guess I did..one more thing that those stupid Gods can use against me." He sighed heavily before speaking again "Anyways Deku. If you want to meet me or 'miss me' then just go to the forest. I have all the control in here..or something like that." He shrugged and looked at Izuku "S-Sure! But do you need to go again..?" He said a bit sad and hoping the answer was negative "Unfortunately I still have my duty to complete , so yeah I really have to leave now but I will take you to the lake." Izuku faked a smile and nodded before folowing Kacchan to the lake. As the other left he waved and sighed "See you soon!" And thats how Izuku returned back to his mother that day , heart beating fast and cheeks dark red.

{END OF CHAPTER 3! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! SORRY I DIDN'T POST IT YESTERDAY BUT I WAS VERY TIRED AND I NEEDED TO STUDY FOR EXAMS!}