Todoroki-kun or Kacchan?

After the painfull punch Katsuki panthed as his hands burned him from his power. He couldn't stop glaring at the Todoroki guy or some shit , he was being so overprotective and he himself knew it. He only didn't care or give any fucks about it. Soon when the enemy stood up after rubbing his face they both got into some sort of fight position. Todoroki himself was a God too only that he had never revealed that to the others or to even anyone , and thats why it made Kacchan so fucking upset! The Gods who are in Heaven can have literally eveything they want! Women , men , money , start wars , kill people , slaves and lots more. Katsuki on the other hand just for being the God of the Underworld all of those things we're sins and even forbidden things to do. He gave up on many things but on Izuku he was not going to give up that easily. Todoroki on the other hand was a member of those who could have anything that they desired. Todoroki was a mix between both Hefesto and Quione. Hefesto was God of the Fire which Todoroki could release from the side where his eye was burned and Quione was a Goddess of Snow which Todoroku could produce from the other side. Katsuki knew it ever since they met again , he could recognize 'scum' from everywhere anyways. Todoroki eventually activated both of his sides so he could actually win this fight with the Underworld God. They both knew what they we're fighting for...and that was Izuku's love and affection. The green haired boy was amazed by seing Todoroki's powers. Did that mean Todoroki was a God too? He shaked his head and left the questions for later after remenbering that Kacchan was about to cut someones head off. "Kacchan!Todoroki-kun! Enough! No fighting there is also no need to do so why are you all even so angry about today?" He looked at Katsuki the natural blush returning again "Nothing now back off!!" He pushed Izuku gently "Don't talk or act like that towards him Bakugou." Todoroki got closer and glared violently. "HA! What are you gonna do?! Hit me?! Freeze me?! Burn me?! Oh please I've already felt all the fucking punishments you drunktards had for sinners!" He crossed his arms angrily he couldn't believe Izuku was defending this scum! "IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!'Katsuki kicked Todoroki's leg roughly but didn't even reach it since Todoroki touched his leg for 5 second and frooze it. Katsuki growled angrily and broke the ice that was on his leg with a punch "HALF 'N HALF I'LL KILL YOU! DON'T TOUCH WHATS MINE!" At this point Katsuki wasn't even thinking straight anymore (literally LMFAO) he didn't care about if Deku founded out the hard way. The strong feeling he had for someone who was just a mortal killed him whenever someone else tried anything with the male. His rage and anger got all together mixing the thoughts and actions of the God making him punch with all his strength and powers into the others face some sort of black substance exploding out of his bruised and burned hands. Todoroki again tried to defend himself with fire and ice but surprisingly enough nothing seemed to work with this attack..the next moment he realised he was crashed against one of the near by buildings destroying it many stones falling over his body. Izuku's eyes widened as he saw his friend hurt turning angrily to Kacchan before pushing him "What's wrong with you?!" The blond frowned and pushed him back "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU?!" Uraraka ran to Todoroki to help him "SO YOU ARE PISSED BECAUSE I PUNCHED HIM BUT SAID SHIT WHEN HE FUCKIN' FROZE MY GOD DAMN LEG?!" Both of them we're so angry at each other right now and it hurt like shit for both of them also. Izuku's eyes started to get watery as Katsuki yelled to him trying to keep strong "YOU LITERALLY BROKE HIM!" The blond was feeling something he hasn't felt for ages...and that was guilt and sadness. He suddenly looked down and clenched his fists like he wanted to break something that was in his hand "I don't care anymore." He turned around and started to walk away slowly as some tears escaped his eyes. The God was so surprised thsg he released a quiet gasp as he touched the tears that had just came from his red eyes. Damn what was this stupid boy doing to him?! Deku looked at him leaving his heart broke immidiatelly after he had turned away "K-Kacchan.." It was his time to feel guilty and sad "I'm..so sorry.." he said quietly as he cried.
For Katsuki , this fight was a matter of winning or losing. He returned to the Underworld with the stupid feeling like Izuku already had made up his own mind.

Choosing Todoroki in the end.

{END OF CHAPTER 8! DEAR FUJOSHI'S AND BAKUDEKU SHIPPERS. DO NOT WORRY! THIS WAS JUST A TINY PLOT TWIST!:3}