The Day After The Kiss.

Izuku Midoriya started of as a normal , kind and sweet freckled boy. Until of course he fell in love with a unusual boy , Katsuki Bakugou God of the Underworld with other words God of the Death.
He constantly thought about the other and hoped the other did the same!
The night at the festival was absolutly amazing , he got to see Katsuki smile and have fun! And most importantly they touched each other alot...but not just like a friendly touch! A lovely and sweet touch..like touching cheeks and holding hands , but what Izuku loved more was the sweet and soft kiss he had received from the God on the cheek.
It was sweet , caring and soft!!
Coming from that angry and agressive boy that was very surprising.
The morning right after Izuku woke up happily his heart feeling too happy as he looked at the window and saw a black rose. Who put it there? He stood up and walked to it finding a note in it. He grabbed the small paper and opened it while holding the rose in the other hand gently. "Found this. Thought you would like it..miss you. - BEST BADASS GOD YOU KNOW" That was too clear who it came from now...He sighed and chuckled softly "Oh Kacchan you are too funny.." He smelled the rose and it smelled really good for a dark flower. After that he left a tiny note himself at his own window for the other to read. He wrote "Thank you Kacchan. You are too sweet I miss you too!~ - Deku" He smiled softly and lefted it there and went to the kitchen before closing the door of his room. After 1 minute Kacchan appeared on the window and saw that Izuku had taken the rose. He saw also a small letter and smirked before grabbing and opening it. He readed it and his heart melted as he found the cute boy adorable.
Soon the door of the room opened as Izuku saw Katsuki there and chuckled softly before closing the door. "Hi there stranger. Welcome to my room!~" He said sarcastically before walking over to Kacchan. "Tch. Shut it nerd.." He blushed softly from how embarrassed he was "Aw cmon Kacchan!" He rubbed the others cheek Kacchan of course not mind it AT ALL. Izuku smiled brightly and pecked Kacchan's cheek making the other almost fall off of the window "You should warn me!!" He whined a bit and pouted right after "Did you just whine and pout?!" He seemed surprised "I have feelings too stupid Deku!!" He pinched the freckled boy's cheek hardly "What are you doing right now?" He asked "I was gonna go grab some water from the lake then I was heading out to the beach with some friends...do you want to come?" He hoped that the other answered that he indeed wanted to come along with him. Even if Katsuki DISPISED social events he founded a place in his dark and loveless heart to nod for Izuku. "Yeah sure. But I'll have to go and grab something to wear there..not gonna go with this clothes if ya catch my drift baby boy~" He smirked and winked leaving Izuku speechless and his hole face red "Baby boy...?" "Baby boy." He answered quite proud of himself "Like it Deku?~" He flirted , as Izuku nodded then softly smiled. "I actually do.." The God smirked and winked "Call me daddy then , baby~" Izuku flinched and accidentally pushed Kacchan away "Stawppp!!!" He whined as he then realised what he had done. "Kacchan! Oh my god are you okay?!" "I am calm your guts down. I didn't fell from a big height." He started to walk away "I'll meet you in a few minutes. Bye." He went away. Izuku sighed softly and went to choose something cute to wear at the beach. Was this gonna be a fun day again? If Kacchan is there it surely will! But...the problem is Todoroki. He has a crush on Izuku even if he never admitted it he quite shows it. It will be a fight between cat and dog if they be around each other. Wait what was he assuming?! That Kacchan loved him? He can't just assume that! Izuku shaked his head and smiled "But...he kissed my cheek...and left me a flower..and called me baby boy and told me to call him daddy..." Okay he obviously had proof enough but still didn't convince himself of such thing. As promised a few minutes later Kacchan appeared again on Izuku's window with a bit casual clothing of that time. "Come Deku." He grabbed the other by the arm and pulled him out when the freckled boy was done changing. The two of them started to walk to the beach side by side and again with a sweet hand holding "Kacchan..." "What?" "Why are you so small tempered...?" The blond boy sighed and shrugged "Its just who I am..does it bother you..?" He seemed a bit worried by that "No!! Of course not Kacchan! I like you just the way you are..." He smiled brightly at the other.
"Stop smiling like that loser.." He looked away from him his cheeks burning red.

{END OF CHAPTER 6! HOPE YOU ENJOY ~}