Leandro was not pleased with Jacob but he found himself not being as cross as he liked to be. He couldn't be too cross with Jacob. When he looked into his eyes he saw jean's brother. So that held him back from being too harsh. But it wasn't just that. He was trying to put his finger on what it was. When he looked at Jacobs eyes he saw a fearless spirit. That was what it was. But there was more... His honesty stood out too. Jacob was transparent and daring. Two qualities that were rare. Jacob had no idea what plans Leandro had for him in his mind long term. He stated "Follow me Jacob."

Jacob sighed and told himself "The weather back in my home town was more predictable than you..." He then followed Leandro trying to figure him out. He said "Why are you full of riddles?"

Leandro said in a bored tone "Why are you full of questions you will find the answer to eventually. May I inform you that I am noting it whenever you question me. You will get a lot of sanctions this week if you go at this rate. I am the dean. Don't question me. I am going to refer you to detention at this rate as your demerits won't suffice if you keep going..."

Jacob presser his lips. He thought to himself "You control master." He didn't miss any offence as the dean.

Leandro said "You made a bet. You lost. You can't object. Remember that. You object, I prolong it..."

Jacob replied honestly "Do as you wish. I don't care. As long as my sister gets some peace early morning. She likes looking at nature in peace in the mornings you know. She used to do that to keep calm..."

Leandro said "So you do admit you threw the ball to take me away from my quality time with your sister? The sentence is heavy..."

Jacob just mocked Leandro's voice as Leandro entered a building "Sentence is heavy." He then shook his head "I swear.... Your brain needs a screw driver to fix. Your nuts and bolts up there are beyond repairing though..."

Leandro ordered from inside the building "Follow inside..."

Jacob complied. Then he noticed that Leandro lead him to a common room of some kind for the house of alpha that he managed. He saw Leandro's deputies reading or talking in the room. They all stopped what they were doing as they noticed Leandro enter. Leo was there too. They looked at them like they were contemplating what their leader was going to do next after leading his possible next prey to an unknown destination.

They didn't need to keep guessing as Leandro announced "Come to the fighting arena... My sparring partner and I would like audience. Lesson time..."

Jacob made a face "What?"

The boys all stopped what they were doing and complied.

Jacob hated showing off. He just did. Of course. Leandro knew how reluctant he was to use his strength and now that he had lost a bet, Leandro was going to use his inability to show unwillingness to his advantage.

As they reached the fighting practice arena, Leandro jumped onto the rink and announced to those present "Watch and take notes... We are here until breakfast. Then ... we continue until after lunch... You are excused from football practice. But you go to drama auditions.... Let's not forget. There are no rules. In this arena... one fights. Anything goes..."

Jacob got on the rink and took off his shirt and stood there in his vest and football shorts as he put his gloves on mirroring what Leandro did. He looked around as more boys came in. It was so noisy now. Boys were cheering and shouting. "Where did they come from? Don't they sleep?"