3. Faith

Jeanelle was looking at him with worry and anticipation. It bothered him to see her stressed. All he wanted to do was to offer to comfort her. But how could he. His principles said it was forbidden to come onto a girl too strongly without giving her a chance of courtship. But he only saw one way as his way. All he knew was that he wanted her to walk outside this building as his girl. All he wanted was to just protect her and show her his ... affection. He didn't know where his feelings were coming from. All his years he had been taught resistance to his desires and temptations. All his years had taught him to wait and save his first kiss and first hug for someone special who he wanted to make his when he graduated from college. He didn't want any relationship now. He had told himself he wanted to resist the urge to date any girl but this mesmerising creation of the lord standing in front of him made him put it all out of the window. There she was. The girl he wanted. The only girl he wanted. As he was silently staring into her eyes it gave him a feeling that he could only describe as peace. He couldn't feel anything but peace and satisfaction. He tried to resist it. It was impossible. He took a deep breath while staring.

It made her feel uncomfortable as she was waiting for her fate. She looked away and whispered "If no one is going to hit me then what are you going to do to me? It said physical punishment in the hand book if anyone questions you..."

He didn't like it that she was looking away and he didn't appreciate it that she was still shaking. Tremors were going through her. He said "Take a seat. Why are you shaking?" He then with his leg effortlessly slid a chair from the side and as the chair hit the back of her legs, she automatically sat down looking at him while gasping. He was too quick for her.

Leandro stood towering over her as she was seated "Well... I asked you a question. Why are you shaking?"

She opened her mouth and couldn't say anything. All she could hear was her heart beat. She wished he wasn't so handsome. He was about to hurt her. She knew that.

Leandro said "I am not in the habit of repeating myself."

Jeanelle looked away searching her mind and trying so hard to talk. She breathed "I am sorry..."

Leandro said "I will get the nurse from the medical room. Let me call her..."

Jeanelle looked up "I don't need a nurse..."

Leandro said "Then stop shaking... Why are you shaking?" He then narrowed his eyes leaning closer "Answer me... Are you ill?"

Jeanelle closed her eyes wanting him to stop questioning her so she answered truthfully "I am abit cold maybe. I am from the south... not used to the cold and .... I am scared ... of you..." How could he not see it?

Leandro said "You really have no idea. Do you? Why are you scared of me?" He didn't like that at all.

Jeanelle was confused. Wasn't he going to punish her? She opened her eyes and spoke "Aren't you going to issue a punishment?"

He stated "No. it's your first offence. I decide to let it go ... but I need to ask you some questions... " He then thought to himself " As if I could ever hurt you? Dating you is all I want..."

Jeanelle let out a breath as she heard that. She felt relief.

Leandro liked that she looked to be trembling less. He took a step away and looked at her and then started pacing the floor while glancing at her "I am going to ask you a few questions. I need you to answer them truthfully... It's very important that you do..."

As if she could lie to him? He was the student dean. She didn't want to get into trouble. She didn't want to cause her family trouble. She knew this school had power and she was mortified at ever getting into trouble here. She nodded "I don't want trouble. I won't lie..."