Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Niall and I walked out of the building holding hands, smiling at nothing and everything. I didn't carry a purse with me, just shoving everything in my pockets as I've always done, so I was able to jump on Niall's back and force him to give me a piggyback ride.

"Faster you filthy peasant, the Queen has no time for your fuckery." I yelled in a regal voice. 

He only dropped me beacuse he was laughing so hard, "Holy shit, Louis' is really rubbing off on you."

"Please, I've always been a sassy motherfucker, he's the one who got it from me."

"Whatever you say, babe."

I kissed him on the cheek and lied my head on his shoulder, "Can we stop for some coffee, babe. I need some caffeine in me." Just to prove my point my body let out a long yawn.

He carried me about half a mile to a coffee stop. Not some shitty Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts, but a little family owned spot that had alot of my artwork lining the walls. The place is called: "Chug, Chug, Chug" and their coffee is fucking amazing.

I stuck my foot out to open the door while Niall continued to carry me. The woman at the counter, Kim, smiled at me. "Hi Sam! Hey Nialler, how are you two love birds doing today?" She was a few years older than us. She had medium sized plugs in her ears, short hair shaved on one side, and tattoos covering her skin. Others do things like that to be in 'style'. Getting pointless tattoos just because they like how they look. But all of Kim's tattoos have incredible meanings behind them. 

I jumped off Niall's back and grabbed his hand, "Pretty good, Kimmy. Just got done doing an interview and I thought we should stop my here, you know, to relax and shit."

Niall snorted beside me, "Like hell you just wanted to relax, you need coffee."

"I know you never come here just to have a chat, love. I'm not a friend, just some supplier for your extreme caffeine addiction." Kim said jokingly, giving me a black coffee and handing Niall a cup of tea.

When we came back from the states Des wasn't able to come with us. She had to stay at home, do some shit, but she said she's thinking about moving here sometime. I do talk to Des every single day, but I needed at least one face to face friend, and Kim met the criteria for that.

I laughed and sat up on the table, turning my legs so that I was behind the counter with her. Whenever I came here I would help out behind the counter for a while, while Niall came behind and sat on the ground at our feet eating sweets. 

On one of the shelves under the counter was a box that was labeled "Sammy". That's where the workers put the money my artwork makes. I had a long long fight with the Jim (the old guy who actually owns the place) about how much the shop would get. They insisted that they only needed ten percent, but I forced them to take fifty. 

I told them I was investing in this place, so they better keep it motherfucking nice.

"How much money we got?" I asked Kim, getting a woman a strawberry smoothie before I looked inside it. 

"Sold three paintings this week. One for five hundred and two for two hundred. All in american money." Nine hundred dollars? Split it down the middle to make it four fifty and that's fucking awesome!

"Dude, that's so rad!" I yelled, making everyone's heads turn towards me. 

We stayed there for about an hour. Once Niall got off the ground we headed home, which wasn't even a mile away from the shop. We held hands an ate snacks on the way. Feeding each other like sappy couples do in movies. 

Older people looked at us, staring at the young and in love couple. The younger people stopped and stared at Niall Horan and Sam Tomlinson, completely in awe. 

Once we got hime we went to the bedroom, wanting to change into more comfortable clothing. I stepped out of the room to go to the toilets, and when I came back I saw Niall standing there in his black Calvin Klein briefs like a lost puppy, "Babe, have you seen my grey track pants?" He asked.

I laughed and walked past him, slapping his bum as I did so, "Maybe if you looked with your eyes instead of your mouth you would see that they're right here." I picked them up from on top of the wardrobe, throwing them at his face.

He laughed and  walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "Thanks love." He kissed my cheek and pulled away, putting his trousers on. 

I laughed again and took my shirt and trousers off, changing into black shorts and my Asking Alexandria tank top. I put my hair in a pony tail and turned to see Niall sitting on the bed, looking me up and down.

"Nialler, I think you're drooling, you perve." i said, walking over and sitting on his lap.

"I'm sorry, I just... I just can't believe that you're mine... How did I ever get so lucky?" Fucking hell I love when he gets all sappy.

"You're not the one who got lucky, babe. I'm the one who seemed to walk under a fucking rainbow of luck." I smiled and kissed him on the nose.

"I love you, Sam" he whispered, kissing me on the lips.

I deepened the kiss, " I love you too Nialler."

~

I forced my eyes open, not able to keep them closed any longer. I had been lying in bed for god knows how long, but I'm just too tired to actually get up and move.

Niall's arm weighed heavy on my side, pulling me as close as possible to him.

I yawned silently and reach my arm out at the bedside table, not moving the rest of my body. My hand moved around until it met my mobile. This is what I did every morning. Lied in bed on my phone while I waited for Niall to wake up. 

The first thing I checked was the time: 6:48 a.m. It's a motherfucking Saturday, I should not be up this early. What is this fuckery? Next I went on to Twitter and replied to same fans, some friends, and posted random shite that probably no one will understand. Maybe I'm spending too much time around Harry, all his tweets are random chatter it seems. 

A half groan half yawn came out of Niall's mouth. I turned my head as far as I could to the side to look at him. His eyes fluttered open, only to squint his eyes against the light coming through the cracks in the blinds. "Morning babe." He whispered in a hoarse voice, giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Jesus, he was barely awake.

"It's only five. Go back to sleep while I get ready and make breakfast. I'll wake you up when I'm done." I pulled his arm off of me and gave him a quick kiss. Sliding out of bed the first thing I did was take a shower, I dried my hair and only put on a little bit of makeup, but I didn't bother putting on my day clothes. In fact, I was too lazy to put on any clothes. 

I just threw on black boy sort underwear, a black push up bra, and a sports bra. The heating was up pretty high in the apartment and I didn't know how to work the damn thing. Plus as I said, I'm too fucking lazy.

I may not be a gourmet chef, but I can make a pretty mean breakfast. How can you mess up breakfast? The kitchen smelled amazing when I was done making eggs, hash browns, rice, toast, pancakes, and bacon. Even with Niall eating there would be left overs, and I made sure there would be plenty of food left for Louis when he comes barging in the door around nine o'clock.

I felt like some little wife sometimes, making food for my husband and my brother. The thought of it made me smile.

I could get used to this.