Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

We were now already six months into the tour. Landing us in Texas. We were steadily making our way across the U.S.

Things have changed drastically since we were in Florida. One, Des and Zayn have been on the outs for about a month or so. Since Des isn't used to the popstar fandom and all the obsessive fans, it's not that hard for her to get jealous over some of them. The other thing that had changed is that Niall and I hardly spoke anymore. Other than during interviews we were basically strangers. Ever since he kissed me and I ran away, I haven't had the courage to go up to him and tell him that my feelings for him were still strong. And that I wanted to be with him.  The last thing that I had changed was my self harm habits. Now, I would be cutting every night. Switching from my arms or legs when my wrists needed a rest. No one knew, not even Des, and she shared a room with me! I'm a sly bastard.

Tonight the lads wanted to go to a club. Even though Des and I hate large crowds we had to tag along with them, so that Zayn and her could keep up the stable couple image.

Des groaned and flopped down onto my bed, "I don't want to go to some club! Dammit, I don't want to dress like I hooker either!"

"And you think I want to?! Just put something on and lets go. You don't have to look like Snooki or some shit like that if you think. Now, let's get ready whilst I'm still sane."

Even though we were going to a club the boys had their stylists pick out outfits for us. Mine was a tight, silver sequined dress that reached just under my ass, black satin pumps, and jingly bracelets. Des' wasn't much better. They gave her a little black number with the sides cut off so you could see the sides of her waist. Her shoes were gold and strappy, probably about six inches tall. And dangly gold earring finished off her look.

"Oh, mother of fuck what the fuck is this shit?!" Des exclaimed "I'm not going to where this... this... I don't even know what this shit is!"

I shook my head and fell to the floor. I coldn't wear something that short! That would give a clear view to my scars and cut, I would be screwed. And there is no way in Hades that I would dress like such a prostitute.

"Just... Oh shit, I have a good Idea." I gave a smirk, stood up, and started to rummage through our luggage.

~

Thirty minutes later we emerged from out room in out 'club' outfits.

Des was wearing a pair of super skinny jeans, they were dark blue with black lace on the pockets. Her shirt was an Asking Alexandria tee that I had just cut to hang of her shoulder just right, a black lace cami to go under that. A form fitting leather jacket and black ankle boots. She looked gorgeous and tough, despite her small height.

My outfit was more... rugged. A pair of black jeans that had tears everywhere. Underneath them I had black lace tights. My shirt was a black and grey Avenged Sevenfold band tee. I cut the top so that it hung off one shoulder, and cut down one side of the shirt, keeping it together with black safety pins. Like Des, I wore a black leather jacket. For shoes  I woke all black converse. And, of course, I had my normal leather bracelets.

"Damn, bitch, we look good." Des looked in the mirror and turned around and around. Mostly admiring the way her ass looked in those jeans. I had to admit, we did look hot.

I put my arm through hers and gave her a smirk, "You ready to give the lads a heart attack with all this dark clothes."

She gave me a nod and we made our way to the living room, meeting the eyes of five inpatient looking boys. but once we walked into their view none of them looked the slightest bit agitated.

"Holy damn! You girls look fit!" Harry's eyes popped wide open, staring at us like a dog.

"Haz, if you don't close your mouth you'll catch a bug." I gave him a playful flirtatious wink, just messing with him.

Zayn didn't even speak when he walked over to Des. He just wrapped his arms around her waist and stared at her, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. Jesus, why are they so cute?

Louis looked at me and cleared his throat, "Don't you think that outfit is a little... old for you?"

"Lou, I'm seventeen years old and the majority of my skin is covered. And believe me, you would rather have me wearing this than the monstrosity that your fucking fashion people picked out for me." I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get my phone, which I had left on the counter earlier.

After about five minutes of looking for the phone I heard foot steps behind me, "Dammit! Have you seen my phone?" I asked who ever it was.

"Right here, love." An Irish accent said, somewhat shyly.

I whipped around and caught his blue eyes, blushing furiously, "Th-thanks Niall, mate. Uhm... thanks." I walked swiftly towards him and grabbed my phones, trying not to brush his hand with mine. But before I could walk past him he grabbed my upper arm.

I looked sadly into his eyes, "Ni... please."

"No Sam, we need to talk." He sat me down on a stool and stood in front of me "Sam, I fancy you. Hell it may even be more than that, I really don't know. But I do know one thing- I want you. I hate not talking to you all the time. I miss seeing your smile, I miss holding you in my arms, holding your hand. I miss staying up late with you listening to music and acting like kids. Sam... I just miss you." He finished his little speech, trailing his voice off to a slight whisper.

I stood up and took a step closer to him, our chests almost touching one anothers, "Niall... I want you too, and I miss you more than anything. But... but Ni I'm scared. I'm so... broken. I don't want to snap one day and hurt you, either emotionally or physically. Who knows how mad I really am." My voice was sad, and I gave him a small half smile. Though I looked relatively calm on the outside I was going wild on the inside. This was the first time we had really talked to each other in half a year. Half a year! Just to be this close to him was driving my heart crazy.

"Sam, you won't hurt me. I need you. Having you so close to me, but yet so far away is what's killing me inside."

I stared at him for a moment and broke out in a smile. Throwing my arms around his neck he lifted me off the ground and spun me in circles. While we just let all those thoughts out to one another I think that most of the words were spoken with our eyes. I'm sure his eyes were a mirror of my own. Showing love, adoration, and sadness at the sudden moment.

Niall buried his nose into my neck and let out a deep sigh, "You don't know how much I've missed holding you like this."

I let out a small chuckle and held him even tighter, "Believe me, I think I have an idea."

We walked out of the kitchen hand in hand, shocking everyone else.

"What in the bloody hell happened in there?" Liam exclaimed, looking shocked at out intertwined hands.

I smiled up at Niall and then at the rest of our mates, "We sort of... made up. We made things right again."

Harry leaned over to whisper to Zayn, but Haz still doesn't realize that he lacks the ability to talk quietly, "More like make out." and he proceeded to make snogging noises.

Instead of having me let go of Niall Des walked over and slapped Harry over the head for me.

"Okay, enough with all of this lovey dovey stuff, let's go to the club!" Louis shouted, throwing his hands up in the air and letting out a loud "WHOOP!"

Tonight's gonna be fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Sam and Niall are back together- or, well, together now.

Zayn and Des are having a rather 'rocky' re;ationship (don't think Mama Silli is gonna be too happy with me ;) love you!!!)

And yeah :3 get ready for a craaaaaaaazy club night next chapter!

Thanks for reading loves!! xxx