Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

A week later we were in Dallas. I hated it. With the hot humid air, the "football" freaks. Everything was so loud and busy. Yes, I should be used to this by now, but I'm not in the slightest.

At the moment I was just laying on the couch in our suit reading a novel. "Flowers In The Attic" by V.C. Andrews. I have lost count of how many times I have read this book, but I love it even more every time I read it.

~~

"GOD DAMMIT DESTINEE SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND READ THE FUCKING BOOK." I screamed, shoving her small shoulders off me. She was sitting on my stomach. ON MY STOMACH. Just because I was trying to get her to read.

"GET THAT ABOMINATION AWAY FROM ME. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER READ... THAT." She then proceeded to take the book out of my hands and throw it at random, hitting Zayn in the head.

"NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID. YOU JUST MADE THE HIPSTER LOSE PRECIOUS BRAIN CELLS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HIPSTERS HAVE TO CHERISH THOSE? SINCE THEY LISTEN TO RAP FOR HOURS UPON HOURS THEY HAVE LITTLE TO NONE!" I looked over at Zayn "Just completely ignore the words coming out of my mouth. Love you, Z."

Des sat up on my stomach, "Sammeh, you flirtin' with mah man??" She said it like Kurt Hummel in the Glee movie or whatever that was.

I snorted (yeah, I know, I'm so attractive) and sat up, dumping her on the floor. "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH. ON YO' KNEES."

Liam came in the room holding Danielle's hand. Danielle had some time off from work, so she would be spending time with us on tour. "What in the world..."

Dani giggled and ran to jump on my back, " WAAAAAAAR!"

Ever since Dani had come on tour (and that's only been like... three days) we have totally corrupted her.

After ten minutes of a three way cat fight Harry called us from his room, "You guys!! I think you might wanna see this." His voice sounded slightly shaky.

We all looked at each other and shrugged, heading into Haz's room. Lou, Haz, and Niall were all sitting on Harry's bed, staring dumbfounded Niall's laptop. When I sat down in between Niall and Harry, I understood their state of shock.

"Niall Horan and Sam Tomlinson new couple?

Sources say that- and these pictures prove- that a distraught Sam Tomlinson was carried out of an 18+ club in the arms of Niall Horan. Though Sam is not 18 we do not see this as a problem. She's the sister of Louis Tomlinson, who cares if she gets into a club? Admit it, we've all done it.

The thing that has us wondering is this: Why is she being carried out of the venue?

She is a perfectly capable young woman with two legs (strong, fit legs from what we can see from the pictures of her in her dark Skinnies.) We are also wondering about the marks along her arms and face. Are those bruises or was it the lighting?

Ok, and more questions. Why so serious 1D? Louis looks like he's about to murder someone. Liam looks like he just witnessed the killing of a puppy. Harry looks... well... pissed. We can't see Zayn's face behind those glasses, but his jaw is clearly clenched. And Niall looks like a combination of everything and more.

Also take note of Zayn's girlfriend (Destinee Jackson) under his arm. She looks like she's about to go all ape sh*t on someone.

So, what exactly happened? Are Sam and Niall an item? Was there a little tussle in the club?

Leave your suggestions and thoughts in the comments below."

"Fuck..." I stared at the computer, my mouth hanging open. I felt Niall's hands squeeze mine, trying to give me comfort.

"Dammit, they just never know when to keep out of other people fucking business, do they?" Dani said, jaw clenched and eyes narrowed. I don't think I have ever seen Danielle look this irritated.

I took a deep breath and said a little too calmly, "I don't get why we're so surprised. They were there when Ni carried me out of the club whilst I was out of it. I should have guessed that there would be a story on it, I'm just surprised that it took this long." I stood up and looked at everyone "I'm going to my room."

Okay, yes, I know it may seem like I'm over reacting, but I really needed t cut. I don't care if that makes me sound like the biggest drama queen in the world, really, I don't fucking care. I'm so tired with all the bullshit involved with famous people. How there is no privacy and nothing is a secret. Nothing is sacred.

I guess Niall and I are a couple now. He kisses me on the cheek and forhead more than before, and we're always holding each other in one way or another. We just haven't said anything that would make it official, like as saying "Oh, yeah, Niall's my boyfriend." or something like that. I think it's just so obvious that we don't even have to say it to each other or the people around us.

It takes me more than forever to admit that I love someone. Do you know how long it took me to say "I love you" to Mum and Louis? Three years. Three years. But I can honestly say this, and I hope someday, and someday soon, I could say this to his face:

I love Niall Horan.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hai <3

So... yeah... I'm bored and this chapter sucks monkey ass. So... yeah...

I think that would actually happen if I tried to get Mama Silli to read that book...

I really want to have Lou and Haz get together in this and have someone walk in on them having butt sex... but I'm going to control my self and not... maybe.

You never know.

I'm unpredictable.

And weird.

Yeah, I think that's and understatement.

Ya.

Ok.

I'm leaving now.

Or leafing.

Haha, get it?

Leafing?

No?

Ok.

Bai xxx