Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

"No. There is no way in fucking hell that you're doing an interview." Louis fumed, face read and fists clenched. His eyes were like daggers, staring at me whilst I was doing my makeup.

I had been contacted to do an interview, just myself and not the lads, Des, or Dani. They said that they "wanted to get to know one of the world's biggest heartthrobs little sister", but I know they just want to pry about what happened that night at the club. Everyone was extremely against this. Niall and Louis would barely talk to me when I told them that I agreed to do the interview. Harry would walk past me, sigh, and give me a small and sad smile. Liam, Zayn, Des, and Dani were more understanding really, despite the fact that they didn't like the idea either.

I turned to him whilst rubbing cover up on my arms to cover the few bruises that were still showing, " Louis, I know very well that you guys don't want me doing this. But this is my choice, and I'm sorry but you can't change my mind." I walked over and pulled him in for a hug, giving him a kiss on the cheek "I love you Lou."

He sighed and pulled me in tighter, "I love you too Sam, and that's why I'm acting like this."

"Louis, I know that you care about me, but I'm not the little girl that you had to take care of anymore. I've grown up a bit, yeah, I'm still fucked up, but I'm working on it. If I don't do some things on my own I will become completely dependent on people and will never be able to help myself without the help of others."

" Sam, I will always be happy to help you in any way that I can. Even on my death bed I will be there for you."

"And that's what I'm worried about, Louis!" I look him straight in the eyes "You have your own things to deal with. You have the lads and the band. Look how far you guys have gone and how far you still have to go. I need you to worry about your career right now while I worry about my like, okay?"

He paused for a minute, "Since when did you turn into the older sibling?"

~

I was sitting In a modern with a woman named Laurie. She seemed nice enough, but with her dyed blond hair and her baby blue eyes she, not to mention the sugary sweet voice, something about her seemed extremely fake to me.

Laurie: Hi hun, how are you doing today?

Me: Quite alright, thank you.

Laurie: I'm sure that no one here wants to beat around the bush,and I'm sorry id I'm coming on a bit too strong with this, but please tell me- what happened at that club in Florida?

Me: If you want juicy details I'm going to tell you right now that you arn't going to get any. All I will tell you is that I had a run in with someone who was not at all friendly, and my family came to save me. There's nothing else to say really.

Laurie: And by family do you mean One Direction.

Me: Yes, the lads and Des.

Laurie: We say picture of Niall carrying you out of the club that night, what was going on there?

Me: What did you want him to do? Make me walk despite the fact that I was in complete distress? He was being his usual sweet self.

Laurie: Oh dear, I'm sorry if that rubbed off the wrong way. No, no one wanted that to happen. But what I was really asking was are you and Niall in some sort of relationship?

Me: I'm sorry but I can't answer a question that I do not know the answer of myself.

Laurie: So by that I'm assuming that something is different between you two, but neither of you are sure about what it is yet?

Me: Exactly.

~

The interview was short and simple. I told her what I could  and nothing more. I had gone to the interview myself, walking six blocks from our hotel. I walked back to the hotel slowly, enjoying the soft breeze that was in the air today. Not realizing that it would be so nice outside that day I had worn a jumper over my shirt.

I wasn't thinking, I swear. And for that I feel incredibly stupid.

I pushed my sleeves to my elbows, enjoying the cool breeze on my sweaty arms. I noticed as I walked down the streets that I was getting more odd looks than usual. More old women were staring at me in both sadness and disgust. Children were tugging on their Mum's pant legs and pointing at me, their Mum's only feverishly whispering something and turning the other way.

I just shook off there looks and continued my way to the hotel. I walked up sixteen flights of stairs and unlocked our suite door.

"You guys, I'm back!" I yelled, footsteps responding to my words.

"Sam! How did- HOLY FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?!" Zayn stopped mid-step and yelled, clearly shocked about something.

It was right then that I realized why I had been getting all those looks outside. All the extra attention.

I had forgotten to wear bracelets today.