Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty-Two

"It's my fault isn't it." He said, looking at me like he was about to burst out into tears again.

I stood threre shocked, what? "What... what do you mean Louis?"

He stood away from me and put his hands on my shoulder, looking me dead in the eyes, " I should have been there for you more. God, maybe if I stayed home instead of going on X Factor. You never talk to Mum or the girls when you're feeling down. At night you would come into my room or I would go into yours and you would cry and tell me what's wrong. I've been away from you for two years Sam, two years. I was there for you every single day. It killed me to be away from you, so I can only wonder how yo felt. I'm sorry, Sam. I'm so sorry."

My mouth was gaped open. I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Louis... No Louis. This has nothing to do with you. Lou, without you I would not be here right now. I would have been gone long long ago. You've kept me here all this time. I don't want you to think that I'm like this because you followed your dream. That would make me the most selfish bitch in the world, Louis. I'm so proud of you. So, so proud. I want you to be happy, and this makes you happy. So don't you dare think that you should have made a different decision." I bit the inside of my cheek while talking to try to stay steady, but my voice still wavered. 

"I can't, Sam. My mind just keeps on going back to this being my fault. I love you so much, Sam. I can't help but to think that this... this... this is all my fault." He sputters and tears started to flow again, both from his eyes and mine.

"God dammit, Louis, NO. None of this shit is your fault. It's all me. I can't handle shit well, I'm over dramatic and don't cope well. Nothing you could have done would have made this any better. I need to fix this. I need to fix me. And the only thing all of you can do right now is be there by my side and support me the whole way. Just don't leave me, please, I can't handle losing more loved ones." I looked at them all as I said this. Looking them all in the eyes to get my point across.

Harry stepped forward, " We won't ever leave you. Never in a million years. We'll do what we can, Sam, we promise. We'll help you through this."

I smiled, it was small, but grateful all the same. "Thank you guys, I love you all so much, you'll never know."

Right then we decided to all go to bed, since it had been such an emotional day we were all just drained. But before they all walked out my door I called out, "Louis, can I sleep in your room tonight?"

I don't think I've ever seen Louis look so happy, "Sure, love."

I smiled at him and shuffled everyone out of my room so that I could change. It was hot outside, so I changed into really thin pajama pants with green four leaf clovers on them (thank you Nialler) and a black tank top. Putting my hair in a messy bun I walked out my door and walked into someones toned chest.

"Hey, babe." Nialler whispered, kissing my temple. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder while I wrapped mine around his torso, hugging him close.

I giggles and kissed him on the lips, just a peck, "Hi there, love."

"I just wanted to say sweet dreams." How cute can this boy get?

I giggled again (why the fuck am I giggling so much!) and snuggles close to him, "Thanks, Nialler, I love you."

"I love you too, Sam."

Our lips were about to meet once more when I voice interrupted us, "Yes, yes, yes we all know you love each other. Now Niall, get your hands off my sister so that we all can go to sleep." Louis leaned against his door way and crossed his arms. 

I laughed and kissed Niall quickly before running into Lou's arms like I used to when I was younger and him and Mum would come over to my house. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, he put his arms under my bum to keep me up and carried me into his room, kicking the door shut.

I laughed while he was carrying me, and I had this smile on my face that I haven't had for a long time. It was like.. innocence I guess. And the same emotions were in my stomach, innocence, care free. 

Louis practically threw me onto his bed and jumped onto of me, wiggling his fingers around my stomach. Oh shit! The last time I was tickled I almost passed out. Fucking hell Lou.

"Louis! LOUIS! Stop stop please HAHAHAHAHAHA please Lou please Oh my god HARRY HELP ME!" tears were streaming out of my eyes and I could barely breathe. 

Harry's deep voice came from beside me, "Louis stop killing the poor girl."

Louis finally got off of me and rolled onto his side, laying next to me. I spent the next few minutes trying to catch my breath. Once I could breathe again a thought hit me like a sack of bricks. 

I rummaged around Louis' drawer for something he kept for emergencies. I grasped the box in my hand and threw the object at Harry. It's one of those things that you put on your nose so that you don't snore at night. And we all know Haz snores horrifically. 

"Gee, I get the hint," He snorted and put one on his nose. I couldn't help but to laugh, it just looked funny. "And on that note I'll be going to bed. Night, loves, love you."

"Love you too, Hazza." We said together, causing us to look at each other and giggle. Yes, at night Lou and I turn into little girls. 

Louis turned off the lamp light while I pulled back the duvet, sliding underneath. Louis lied beside me again under the blankets and wrapped his arm around my waist, causing me to snuggle into him. I loved the way Louis' bed smelt. It was so... Lou. It was comforting.

"What's going on with Niall and you, love?" Louis asked quietly, tightening his hold on me reflexively. 

I smiled just at the thought of Niall, "He went after me and all our feelings just spilt out. I love him Louis. I love him so much. And he loves me."

He snorted and kissed my forehead, "I can't believe it took you both that long to figure that out."

"The hell do you mean?"

"We all knew that you two fancied each other, and I mean when you came out to say it in that interview one time it was set in stone. And when it's just Niall and us lads you're all he ever talks about. I just can't believe it took you both this long to really tell each other and act on it."

I pinched his stomach, making him laugh, "You stupid wanker."

"Oh, I love you too, Sammy."

I peeked over my shoulder to look at Harry, making sure he was asleep. Even with that fucking snoring strip you could still hear some of his snores.

"So what's going on with you and Harry?"

He looked startled, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Oh don't deny it Louis. We all know Larry Stylinson is real. I'm your sister, you can't hide shit from me."

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Just get your ass to sleep, I want to spend the whole day with you and the lads and Des tomorrow."

I smiled cheekily and kissed his cheek, burying my head into his chest and curling my legs into his, tangling our limbs. "I love you Louis."

"I love you too Sam."

___________________________________________________________________________

HI! Okay, so I found this really really cute and yah. I don't know why. At first it was like HOLY SHIT CREYS and then its all AWWWWW.

Yah

Okay

Love you guys

Bai Loves xxx