47

AERUM'S POV

"Choi Mari."

That rang a bell.

Choi Mari, the little yet most beloved sister of Choi Jisoo. The man that loved me like a whisk of roses held tight in his palm and broke me like any fragile piece of glass.

The same boy who loved me only to get a taste of Ara, my first relation tore into pieces.

He always talked about his sister to me, his eyes always glimmered in delight while speaking of her. The young me always got jealous of that look he had. The love he had for his young sibling.

But that was when we still were a couple.

I felt empty when we drifted apart, his absence had ruined me completely.

Mari had grown beautifully in the past years, big doe eyes that only represent innocence and warmth.

She revealed everything to me, handed me the evidence I needed then why was my heart still hesitant?

I was bound to come across the man who I thought I would never meet again.

The pictures were in my hands, I couldn't do anything but stare at them.

That night it wasn't Jungkook nor Ara who cheated. Both were equally at fault and both were equally innocent of the misconception.

I need to show all of this to Ara.

I put the photographs safely in an envelope and secure it inside my bag. Taking my phone in my hands I called Taehyung and asked him to come over, when he reached I shared all the information that I got from Mari.

He sure was shocked to hear all I had to tell him about his ex-girlfriend.

I texted Ara, after that night I felt horrible when I was in front of her. She didn't care about my existence. I send her all the necessary details and asked if I could meet her to show the photos.

She reads the messages but doesn't reply.

Finally I notice that she's typing.

"Look, stop whatever the heck you're doing. I'm deleting these messages, don't you dare try and brainwash Ara. Is that clear!?"

Guess it wasn't Ara, Jungkook ends his message right there, no further chat.

What was his problem with me?

The notification goes off and I turn to my phone again. It was an unsaved number.

"Meet me at the Barnest Barista at 6."

My eyebrows display a frown as I reply back.

"Who's this?"

I wait as the person types.

"Whatever questions you have, I'm ready to answer it."

I don't know why but that was enough for me. I replied with an 'ok' and turned to see the time, 35 minutes to 6.

I started getting ready.

• • • • •

I made my way in after texting the number from before, telling the person that I've reached.

"Take a seat close to the windows."

I sighed and made my way, it was a public area, there were strong men and most importantly people around the Barista so I wasn't as tensed as I should be when meeting a complete stranger.

I tapped my feet on the floor beneath.

This person tells me to be here at 6 and I've reached by 5:58, where is this guy?

As soon as the clock strikes 6 there was a jingle sounding from above the main door.

In came a man who was well dressed with a face mask. He looked around the area where I was seated and immediately notices me.

What was I in, some movie now? 

I gulped as he made his way closer to my seat. He was breathtakingly handsome, even with his mask on. His elegance as he walked my way made me feel lighthearted.

He takes a seat in the chair in front of me and looks around for a bit before looking at me.

"Aerum," his lips left my name breathily.

His eyes took me places but also made my chest ache.

"Jisoo?," I asked doubtfully. All the fluttery feels were dead now, how could I not recognise those cold piercing eyes.

His index finger alone pushed down the mask from a side. It was him.

His jawline grew a bit stronger, he was a man now...

I looked away for a second before leaving a short chuckle.

"You texted me?" I asked, doubtfully again.

He looked down and nodded.

I had never imagined meeting him again, my head hurt and my eyes stung but I couldn't afford to cry in front of him.

"Why?", I asked.

"I know that you're aware of everything now. Mari can be a pain in the neck sometimes ya' know. But I just wanted to say that, I'm sorry. I really am for all I caused then."

He ended with a sigh. My eyes didn't move away from him at all, I could tell how serious he was but I wasn't letting him go today without hearing of all the stuff he has been upto.

"I don't care about that, what are you doing with Ara now?", I asked him.

"Ara? I end everything with her right then and there years ago. I thought it was about Jungkook."

He says and I frown.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, I need him to get out of your life. That's why I did all of this."

I was speechless, never had I expected that.

"I need that man out of your life Aerum, I did all of this for you,

....Will you please come back to me?".

TBC

You all can kill me, hang me for not updating for so long. I was practically dead.

Please tell me honestly if this chapter was boring. You can PM me or even tell me on the comments just let me know.