30

AERUM'S POV

I kept playing with the food on my plate, my mind wandering to every place except for where I was seated.

I didn't know why he said what he said, neither do I know the reason of why I ever did that. But I knew that I was wrong. I knew that I could never repeat it, atleast not willingly.

Thank God Ara wasn't here right now. If she saw me this disturbed, she would've suspected my actions already. I can't afford to worry her any more.

I was home alone, thankfully...

I guess I needed some time to think about all that happened in such a short span of time. I needed a God damn break.

Constant notifications in my phone kept diverting my attention from sulking on the food, after a few minutes I checked them.

All of them were from Tae. He had been texting me for the last ten minutes. More like spamming me.

Tae
Dude. 10:29

Tae
Aerum. 10:29

Tae
Why aren't you answering me? ¤_¤ 10:30

Tae
I need to know why you've been ignoring everything lately. 10:30

Tae
INCLUDING ME! 10:30

Tae
Answer me sloth. 10:30

Me
Hey. 10:31

I chuckled at my own response. It wasn't usual that I replied to him like that. After a few seconds he just face timed me.

Insulting me on how horrible I look, which I expected. He lifted my mood atleast the tiniest bit. He was still on his bed which meant that he just woke up.

And that jerk called me a sloth...

I shook my head and walked back to my room, we talked to each other for more than an hour. Soon after biding our good byes I laid down, flat on my bed.

I was tired mentally and emotionally.

Was he feeling the same way, at all? Did he ever cry like I did?

I sighed and once again that horrible memory hit my skull.

I shut my eyes as I felt the cold air in the room start to graze my body.

He kissed me. Jungkook was kissing me. His lips moved so beautifully well with mine. How could I not kiss him back? It took me a lot to resist him. I kept reminding myself, stuck Ara's face in my mind but in that moment, nothing worked.

I didn't stop him, somehow my inner conscience felt disgusted to know that he was a to be married man. I immediately pushed him away.

His back hitting the other side of the wall.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I shouted at him.

He only smirked.

"I could ask you the same, you seemed to enjoy it a lot." He said and came closer to me.

I gulped, I knew very well what he was talking about. His stare went right through my eyes and I felt myself shiver.

"I'm going to get married to your sister, don't you get it. How could you kiss me back Aerum? Isn't it like cheating your own blood sister?" He said to me, his voice sounding sarcastic. His smirk and words were throwing daggers right at the middle of my chest.

I don't know what happened but I lost myself completely in that moment, I did what my mind asked me for.

My hand smacked across his face and his head swung to the side. My palms felt heated and were possibly red but I couldn't care about it.

I never approached him, although I did kiss him back. Technically he was the one cheating on my sister. Wasn't he? I could tell Ara and he would get out of our lives completely.

My eyes got teary, I didn't want to cry, not in front of him. Damn I didn't want to cry at all. These tears became a usual guest to me ever since he appeared in my life.

"I don't know what you think of yourself Jungkook but is this a fucking game to you?" I asked him at the verge of tears that I tried so hard to stop from pouring out.

My fists were balled and my head was hurting.

"If you have problems with me, leave me alone. Why get mad when you see me with Tae? Huh!" I asked him and his mouth went shut.

His palm still clutching where I slapped him. This was the second time and I was sure it must have left a mark. I wasn't bothered though.

"I'm doing what I want to and let me remind you, you are no one to order me around. You're nothing to me nothing at all. Nothing could ever happen between us! Can't you just forget everything like I'm trying to?"

I asked him, my voice going lower and lower. His eyes met mine once again.

"Then why did you kiss me back Aerum? I  never asked you if I meant anything to you, I never said anything about us . So the real question is, do you want something to happen between us?"

He said so calmly it made me want to fall on my knees and cry. I turned to open the door and left. I didn't want to see him anymore. I ran out. Asking Tae to take me home and quickly leaving the place.

My eyes opened and I stared at the white ceiling.

Do I really want something to happen between us? Or was he just trying to screw with my mind?

TBC