17

AERUM'S POV

The bright sunlight peeping through the curtains made me frown as it was disturbing my peaceful slumber. As I opened my eyes I realised that I was in the same position, with my head placed on Taehyung's lap.

His light snores made me smile and I slowly lifted my head up and stretched my arms. There were a few sounds that I heard in the kitchen, when I looked over my eyes warmed up to see my older sister.

Ara was cooking and so I quietly walked behind her.

"I know you're awake!" She said without even turning and I groaned.

"What are you making?" I asked and she turned to me.

"Breakfast and- Aerum are you sick?!" She said and I frowned.

"You're eyes are a bit puffed up, are you okay?" She asked and I nodded. She doesn't know about my feelings for Jungkook.

"I'm fine, but extremely hungry." I said and she let out a soft giggle.

"By the way, you both looked really cute, I even took a few pictures and send them to mom."

She said and my eyes widened, she directed her gaze to the sleeping Taehyung and I whined playfully. She chuckled and continued her cooking.

I went upstairs to freshen up and took a good fifteen minutes to come back down.

Once I came down, Tae was already seated fresh on the table along with Ara who was serving him. I took a seat next to Tae and he smiled at me.

We enjoyed breakfast together, I was happy and comfortable with these two in my life. I guess I have mom and dad back too. At least a few people who really love me.

Taehyung was about to leave when I hugged him.

"Thank you so much Tae, I love you so much." I said to him, thankful to all the gods above for receiving a friend like him.

His body went stiff and it was an unfamiliar feeling for me. Whenever I hugged him he would always hug me back really tight.

His body soon embraced me and I smiled in his chest.

"You know I'll always be there for you." He said and pulled away, smiling at me ever so lovingly.

After a few minutes I was waving him good bye. Ara suddenly appeared behind me all dressed up.

"C'mon we are going somewhere." She said and suddenly pulled me to her car. I almost stumbled but stood back up from her sudden force.

"Where are we going?" I asked as she started moving the steering wheel.

"I needed your help in picking out the wedding dress." She said and I frowned.

"Didn't you buy it with mom." I stated and she shook her head.

"No, we were late after all the shopping and mom was tired so she had asked me to go on another day with you."

She said and I sighed. Just pick a dress, nothing else. Right?

We reached the place and to fill in with my misery, Jungkook was waiting outside the shop. I stood behind Ara the whole time. Not wanting to make any eye contact with him.

We got in and Ara soon smiled at all the dresses, I watched her but I  could feel Jungkook's gaze eating me alive. Ara picked out a beautiful backless, long sleeved dress.

"How's this?" She asked with a hint of nervousness, and I knew that she liked the dress very well. I genuinely smiled at her and nodded indicating that the dress was surely a masterpiece.

Then she turned to Jungkook.

"Jagi, I'm going to try this one out okay!" she said and happily walked into the dressing room while I stood awkwardly next to him.

I looked to the other side and quietly took my phone out. The entire time, the feeling of his strong gaze was making my knees go weak.

"Aer-"

The door opened and out came Ara looking beautifully breathtaking as always. I smiled as I looked at her so happily brushing her hands through the dress.

Jungkook looked at her as well, his adams apple moving up and down. I felt a bit jealous but not to the height of developing hate for my only sister.

She twirled around and smiled.

"I'll be taking this one." She said and then looked at me frowning.

"Why haven't you taken anything." She asked and I tilted my head.

"Kookie help her get a dress while I change back please." She said and kissed his cheek.

She went back in not letting me retort, I sighed heavily and was about to protest when Jungkook grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me to the other section.

TBC