11

AERUM'S POV

I stared at his manly figure as he made his way towards the table. I've never looked at a man this way, maybe checked a few out but the way I looked at him and the things I felt at the same time was something new to me.

His hair was a bit unleavened, kind of messy. When Ara asked him about it, he acted confused. He said that it was probably because of his habit of rubbing his hair quite often.

This filthy liar, I know exactly what he was rubbing. Yet the feeling I got when I saw him in that condition, it was really hard to accept.

He looked at me and gave me an awkward smile before sitting down next to Ara.

Neither of the two of us wanting to make a conversation.

Ara guessed the problem and sighed.

"Look the two of you are going to be family soon, if you're still going to be awkward around each other like this then I have no choice but to leave you two on your own."

She said with a bit of disappointment hanging in her words.

"WHAT!" me and Jungkook shouted and covered our mouths at the same time.

"I want you both to be comfortable around each other, but you seem to be getting awkward every day, so it's settled. I want you both to hang out tomorrow as good friends and I don't want to hear a No."
She said and started chewing on her meal.

My eyes were wide while thinking of all that she just said. Me and Jungkook, together for the entire day. AS FRIENDS!

THE F-

I silently finished the food on my plate while he did the same. Only God knows what would happen tomorrow.

Once we were done, I went upstairs to my room. The knock on the door caught my ears and I quickly went to open it.

Ara unnie stood with a smile.

"Are you happy? I am, atleast now you and Jungkook would be at better terms."

She said as she came in and sat on my bed.

"Ara, is this really necessary." I asked while fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course it is! Look, I know that it might be hard but, you are such good friends with Tae, why not share a little bit of it with Jungkook?" She said calmly.

I sighed before nodding.

"Okay I'll try!" I said and smiled at her.

"Great then!" She said and stood up.

We said goodnight and hugged each other before she left the room.

I laid on my bed after turning the lights off. Sighing as I thought of tomorrow.

"I guess I need to see you as a friend Jungkook." I said and shut my eyes drifting off to sleep.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I got dressed for the hang out today. I asked Ara if she could join us two but she strictly declined saying that she wants to see us friendlier and more comfortable in each others presence.

I sighed and looked at myself. I got dressed in skinny jeans and an and black Tshirt.

I left my room and came downstairs as I waited for Jungkook. Deciding to play with my phone a little bit, I took out my old pictures and deleted the ones I didn't need anymore.

One of the pictures caught my eye. The boy I detested the most. I deleted his picture before wondering why I still had one in the first place.

The door bell made me stand up and I quickly went to greet the person outside.

There stood Jungkook, he looked casual but still good looking. I smiled and he did too. Ara's voice from behind made us turn to her.

"Get out already. Enjoy!!" She said and waved.

I could guess why she was much more excited than I was. I never had a lot of friends and when I do, Ara is always the happiest.

We got into Jungkook's car and soon he drove us to  the cinema.
The movie was a bit boring though, a cliché love story. Jungkook slept off while I was a but drowsy.

A little kiss scene came up and I widened my eyes recalling something similar. My face went pale when I remembered about my birthday party.

We talked to each other and I told him stuff about my family.  I tried remembering harder and my hands went cold when the image of me kissing him flashed in my head. After that it was black. I looked over at him and promised to not think of it ever again. I was drunk after all. FML!

Finally it came to an end and we went to have our fun in the shops around.

"Umm Aerum, do you play video games." Jungkook asked me and my eyes widen.

Being friends with a guy, especially one like Taehyung, you are supposed to be a master in video games already.

"Hell yeah!" I said excited but soon looked away due to embarrassment.

He chuckled at me.

"C'mon, we already finished everything here. I have some good video games back home."

He said and my eyes lit up, I was honestly very happy.

We soon drove to his house and I kept clapping my hands until we reached.

Jungkook laughed at my childish behaviour and I pouted.

We soon got in and Jungkook asked me to sit down in front of the video game theatre, while he set the games.

This was insane! He literally had a theatre for video games.

He sat down next to me and started the game. I laughed as I won every round. He didn't stand a chance against me.

Every time he lost, he pouted playfully while I giggled uncontrollably. It was too fun to see him try his level best. Poor thing.

I kept laughing and didn't realise his eyes that laid on me.
When I finally calmed myself down I looked over at him. His eyes were dark.

I couldn't tell if he was mad at me winning or laughing at his misery.

"Fuck this." He muttered under his breath before hovering  me.

TBC