18

AERUM'S POV

He dragged me towards what looked like a section for all the bridesmaid dresses. His sudden pull causing my body to jerk and hit his firmly built chest.

Blood rushed to my cheeks as they suddenly felt warm,him being this close to me threw feelings that I was afraid I didn't want to catch.

He suddenly brought me to face him, his hands tightly holding my wrists. In a way his grip was hurting me, but at the same time I was wishing for him to never let go of that hold.

His eyes were piercing through mine, so deep that it looked like he was completely raging by just staring at me.

"Were you trying to ignore me!?" He said with a scoff.

He thought that, then you really don't know me at all Jungkook. Even if I tried I couldn't ignore him.

"Answer me Aerum!" He slightly shouted.

"Why? How does it matter in any way." I asked him coldly.

"Don't play innocent Aerum, I know how you feel about me." He said and I widened my eyes.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked him, making sure my voice doesn't shake at this moment.

I never told him about it, he might have seen that I liked him but there's no way I had ever let him see more of my heart.

"Your buddy,what's his name? Ah! Taehyung. He told me to stop looking at you and leave you alone. I had a feeling something was going on and so I threatened him to spill." 

He said with an awful smirk.

Tae told him, I told everything to him. I trusted him to keep it to himself and he said it to Jungkook. He had his reasons right?

"And?" I replied, yet with a stubborn gesture.

"So it doesn't bother you when I hug Ara, when I kiss her, tell her how much I love her, and the best make lo-" He was going to finish something I didn't want to hear.

I forcefully brushed his arm away and moved back to the changing rooms. Hoping that she was done already.

And there Ara was, back in her clothes. She was paying the other woman and turned when she felt my presence.

"Oh Aerum! Did you get anything pretty!?" She asked excitedly.

At first I was confused at her question. Then I realised that she was talking about the dress that she had asked Jungkook to help me with.

I was going to shrug and tell her that I didn't want any of the dresses from here until I felt my shoulder being pushed slightly.

Jungkook had pushed through me and walked to Ara.

"How's this?" He asked and held her by the waist.

She looked at the long navy blue gown, with lace at every edge and side making it look stunning. She turned back at Jungkook and pecked his cheek.

"It's perfect, isn't it Aerum? Do you like this one." She asked and stood by me.

I nodded and turned my gaze elsewhere. Anywhere but not on the couple that were soon going to be promised.

She paid for mine as well even when I tried to protest. She was my older sister after all. I could feel Jungkook trying to make conversation with me but every time he did, something held him back.

I was happy though, I felt like the least interaction I had with him would have been for the best.

We soon left the place with the bags in each hand. I recalled Jungkook's words from earlier and stopped moving.

"Ara." I called her as she was walking towards the car.

She only replied with a 'hmm' and kept walking to the driver's seat. I held her shoulder before she could open the door and she turned around.

"I guess you can leave without me, I wanted to talk to Taehyung about something important."

I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh! C'mon then, I'll drop you."

"NO!, I mean, it's a surprise. I can't just ruin it by bringing the bride to be with." I said trying to sound as realistic as possible.

She tilted her head before nodding with a small smile. She gave me a hug after keeping the bags in, I felt horrible.

I wanted to tell everything to her, but I was afraid she would be ashamed of me.

I waved goodbye and soon turned my heels to walk to Tae's house. It was kind of close by, I reached in approximately ten minutes.

His house was in front of me and I was nervous to ask him the question that had been stuck in my head. I knocked on the door and out came Tae in his white Tshirt and sweatpants.

He smiled as he saw me and hugged my frame, I didn't hug back. Seeing him now only made me feel worse, that too for the very first time.

He pulled back and looked at me questionably.

"Did you tell anything to Jungkook?" I asked him nervously.

At that question, his smile dropped completely. His eyes giving me an apologetic look. And with that I was already sure of my answer.

TBC