34

AERUM'S POV

The loud music covered our ears completely as we looked around the crowd of complete strangers.

"Look at her!" I said while pointing at another girl that looked pretty, turning my head to Tae, he was just shaking his head. This kept continuing for a long time. He kept pointing at other guys that were dancing around enjoying their youth.

In the end it was just a waste of time, finally, we were downing our fifth shot of sprite. Fooling around with the waiters and laughing at our own stupid jokes.

What would have I done if I was never friends with someone like him? At the same time, the thought of never finding someone with whom I'll be as comfortable with as I am with Tae troubles me too.

I let out a tired sigh since we crashed in here for more than two hours already. Once again I lift my gaze to take take a good look around the place. My eyes soon meeting with those doe eyes that I was used to glaring at.

But what confused me was that he was alone. I shook Tae's shoulder and signaled him to where Jungkook was seated. As soon as they shared eye contact they broke a smile.

I was shocked, it was weird to see both of them smile at each other with the exact same sincerity.

Tae grabbed my palm and we walked to the other side, hand in hand. Jungkook and Tae did some sort of handshake that I never knew of nor saw before, they laughed out and sat on their seats.

"I missed out on something?" I asked and both of them stared at each other for a second before letting out a 'yup'.

I simply shook my head and looked at Jungkook.

"Where's Ara?" I said and saw him squirming on his chair, was he uncomfortable?

"Umm, we had a little fight.." He said and then I noticed the two bottles of soju already empty in front of him, when I looked back he gave me a weak smile.

In a second, my inner protective sister rose up and I glared at him.

"Why would you fight with her?" I asked him, a bit of anger racing through my words.

"Well, not exactly a fight, just a bit of argument." He said and looked down his lap.

"If I see Ara crying, you're dead," I said and his eyes went wide immediately before nodding.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"We were finding a way to get laid," Tae said and I smacked him hard on the chest.

"What?!" He replied frustrated.

"We were just helping each other find someone special," I said and looked at the table in front.

"Hmm." His voice almost came out at as a restless hmph.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The sound of glass shattering was soon followed by a deep groan, making all the people turn their heads to the loud noise. It was two bulky guys wearing simple tanktops pulling a young girl, almost as if they were forcing her to. She kept resisting, hitting them with her clutch but they wouldn't bother, they kept pulling her with them.

It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on and I guessed that Aerum did too, she was going to confront those three but I stopped her. Held her by the arm and signaled her to stop, turning my head to Jungkook who was wide-eyed at the scene in front, I gestured him to take Aerum away from the ruckus and he nodded.

He pulled Aerum and quickly got away from the place. The girl was still struggling, reminding me of those times when I couldn't do anything for Aerum. Shaking my head I took heavy steps towards the men and jerked his hands off the small form of the girl. 

He didn't move much, well obviously he was two times my size. 

He glared at me and I put up a finger in front of him. Showing him the anger raging in my eyes.

"Why are you two ruining your life?" I said and the two looked at each other before looking at me in confusion.

The girl tried running away from behind me but I held her wrist stopping her.

"You! Don't even try running this time!" I shout at her causing her to flinch.

"What do you get by doing this Yumi? Money? Is that why you ruined my life as well?"

I continued and the girl only looked more confused than she was before, same with the two men who were staring at us, not aware of what was going on.

"This girl is nothing like what she seems to be, this fake innocence of hers is only used to cover the selfish enchantress behind. She uses lust to destroy people. And t-today because of her ....I-"

I looked down ashamed and then stared back at the men.

"I'm taking her with me, to punish her for all the sins she has committed. Do you two have any problem with that?" I said and they shook their heads like little children.

A little smirk dancing victoriously on my face.

I pulled the girl roughly behind me and could hear her struggling in my grasp but I didn't let her go.

As soon as we were away from their sights we started running as we laughed, on reaching out we noticed Jungkook ready with his car for us.

I quickly asked the girl to get in, she smiled at me before getting in quickly, I guess she understood what I was trying to do.

Aerum was seated on the front seat so I got in the back with the girl.

Jungkook soon started the car, all of us letting out the heavy laughs we held in for too long.

I turned to the girl to see her already looking at me.

I turned at her now purple wrist and frowned. " I'm sorry I pulled you too hard."

She glanced at her bruised wrists and looked back at me almost immediately.

"No it's fine, thank you so much though." She said and I nodded in return.

"Let's drop the serious topic now guys. Why don't you introduce yourself."

Aerum said to the girl and secretly winked at me, I looked at her in shock.

"I'm Mari, what about you guys," she said and I unconsciously repeated her name in my mind.

"I'm Aerum, the one who helped you and initiated the plan is Taehyung, my best friend. Our getaway driver is Jungkook."

Aerum said and Jungkook gave a little friendly salute in response to his name, I chuckled.

"I hope we be good friends."

TBC