16

AERUM'S POV

Two nights and I haven't slept, I would cry occasionally and then sit up for a few minutes before laying down on my bed again. To be honest, I had no idea what to do with myself.

Ara was busy with the engagement plans along with mom and dad. Tae called me a few times asking me if I wanted to hang out but I said that I had some work to get done, of course it was a dumb excuse.

I didn't want to go outside, I did miss Tae and his hugs a lot right now but I couldn't face him at this moment. I was afraid I would cry again. This is the most I've ever cried for the same thing over and over again.

Jeon Jungkook, what the hell have you done to me?

After his confession that night, I've been caught up in my mind more than anything. He likes me? But he loves Ara. I couldn't do this to Ara after all that she has done for me.

I can't, but why don't I stop mourning over him? Why is this so difficult? I hated him but wanted him to love me the way he loved Ara.

Since when was I this selfish? Even when Ara had more friends than I ever did it never bothered me. Then why can't it be the same with Jungkook.

Another notification fro my phone caused me to open it, another text from Taehyung.

Tae Tae
I'm coming over.

He always understood whenever something was wrong with me, sometimes I adored that sixth sense of his and then there were those times when I wished it wasn't like that.

Only he found it very simple to see through my shield, maybe that's the reason for us to never let go of each other.

After a good ten minutes the door bell was heard from downstairs and so I quickly fixed myself before walking to the door.

He hugged me as soon as he saw my face.

"You've been crying haven't you, why couldn't you tell me you idiot." He said as he folded me tightly in between his slender arms.

I couldn't help but hug him back as tight as he did. His arms always seemed to bring me warmth and comfort.

We sat ourselves down on the sofa and my head laid on his lap, he caressed my hair.

"You still didn't get him out of your head." He said from behind me and I closed my eyes.

He knew my condition, I felt bad for making him see me this way, sad and mourning.

"I don't know how to Tae." I said and hoped he would understand.

"Find someone Aerum-ah, you're so beautiful. Love someone who would love you back-"

He stopped himself when he realised what he was saying. His words reminded me of the one I hated.

"For him to love my sister too, and once again I'd feel like a black shadow." I said with my eyes still closed.

His face in my head along with that of Jungkooks made it five times worse.

The first guy I had a crush on, I was a little girl in high school. It was a serendipity for me when he asked me out. We started dating each other, I loved him a lot. That was until he tried forcing himself on Ara.

He liked her, but she didn't. She told me about what he did and I threw him out of my life. Just like another doll who only wanted to be with me because of my sister.

I really loved him. He was my first in everything and now I don't even know if he lives anymore.

I sat up and finally faced Tae who was still eyeing me sadly, he knew who I was talking about.

Choi Jisoo, my first love and my first heartbreak.

"I've tried Tae, but what am I supposed to do when I see him atleast once in every three days."

He looked down, he didn't have an answer to that.

"There will be a person who would love you Aerum, who wouldn't take advantage of you just because of Ara."

He said and I hugged him.

Softly with my arms wrapped around his waist while we were sitting face to face in the wide couch. My face snuggled into his neck as his long palm caressed my back.

"I hope so." I said and slowly shut my eyes.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She slept in my arms, her light snores being heard since she was so close to my ears.

I sighed, everyday I try meeting her atleast once. When I can't I admire our pictures together in my phone.

But by all means I always look at her beautiful face to keep my day going. If for once you actually forget about Jungkook completely.

I wanted to kiss her light pink lips every time she smiled with her eyes shining bright, to hug her and whisper in her ears of how much I adore her.

She never harmed anyone, and yet she goes through things that no human deserves. What does she see in that boy? I'm far more better than him. Far more caring than him and I know her better than anyone.

Yet why can't she realise,

That I love her...

To be continued....