"What are you planning Wasey?" Azam asked him.

"Teaching her a lesson, when someone wants to betray me."

*****

"Beef is still uncooked. You burned the whole freaking thing and still it's raw." Arhaam complained.

"It's fourth time we tried to do a BBQ party but failed terribly, why do we even do it? We suck at such stuff." Zurhaan said.

"Even though we are trained to eat raw meat, still dining a perfect BBQ has it's charms." Azlaan concluded.

"Hey Zawar! You okay brother?" Zurhaan asked him. He was noticing Zawar's behavior and his sixth sense was telling him that he is missing Hania.

"Mhm.. Ya man I will just go inside the hut and get some sleep."

The hut wasn't like a small cottage it was actually a big house. There were so many of them in a row. He turned back and was walking to get inside. Four of them where seated a little near the sea. Cold air, dark nights, born fire and bright stars were perfect swaying. The waves were almost ten feet away from them. The hut was a little far when he noticed a car entering the fifth hut. Curiousity insisted him to go near them.

*****

"Remove her jacket." Wasey ordered.

"Are you out of your mind? You are not even sure about her cheating with us. Your mind is making some bullshit stories."

"Don't you f**king question me! I will do what I want." He yelled.

" You! Come here. Remove her jacket or just tear it, don't untie her. Rip her sleeves and throw her in the water." He commanded to the guard and he obeyed him instantly.

"What the hell Wasey? She will freeze to death!"

" I am not drowning her! I am throwing her in just one feet water. I know she won't die."

"Now come on, we have to leave now." Wasey continued

"I am not leaving her." Azam yelped.

"Do you want to leave world then?"

"I am not afraid of your threats. If you have guts then shoot me."

"Not now! We have some stuff to do together. Guards! Get him in the car."

                                                           *****

As those two cars left he ran to pick the girl up but his whole world shook upside down when he realized who she was,

"Hania!"

Her whole body socked in water, waves moving back and fourth were icy-cold. It was midnight in December . The stars and moon coupling adorably. She was wearing a straight lawn shirt and shalwar. The sleeves were torn mercilessly. The thin material wasn't helping her at all and was sticked like second skin. Her hands tied behind her back and and chain was cuffed around his ankles. She was trembling, her teeth stuttering and her heart missing a beat.

"Hania! Meri jaan (darling). Wake up" 

his eyes glistened, a tear threatened to come out. He felt so weak. Clouds covered the moon and hid the gleaming. Even the moon was ashamed at the glimpse of such cruelty.

Scooping her into his arms, he strided towards the hut of Arham they were spending night there.

"Hania please, wake up."

"Hania!"

He was pleading her, begging her and that arrogant girl wasn't listening to him.

"Hania, for God sake! Wake up." He insisted again. He was rushing briskly.

Such a painful sight it was.

"Zawar! Who is she?" the boys asked him as they ushered as fast as they can.

"Hania! That's my Hania. Look at her. She is not responding me back." His voice shaky and his knees  getting weaker.

"Oh my God! What happened to her, Azlaan open the door of main gate and room."

"She is freezing. Turn on the heater. Grab comforters from 2nd cupboard." Arham instructed.

Zawar rapidly untied her as Zurhaan tried to pick the lock of cuffs. The rope had marked her wrist awfully. Her plumpy lips turning blue and her hands freezed. Her long black hair turned brown from the sand. The cut near her eyebrow was still bleeding.

"Look at me, please. I am sorry for not saving you." He roared.

"Call the Doctor." He yelp.

A petrifying night it was and he was indeed very scared.

******

Tadaaaaa. This is some long a** chapter i have ever written.

Do comment and vote for me, as it will motivate me to write more and more!!((:

What do you think what will happen next?

Stay tuned.