I rolled my eyes, "I know it'll be good because my mama sent me the recipe."

"Yeah, okay. I'm about to shower. I'll be back."

While she locked herself away in her room, I continued cooking. I was feeling confident so I cooked Broccoli with cheese, and baked Hawaiian rolls to go along with it. It looked amazing so I just hoped it tasted the same.

By the time I was done and fixing my plate, Kelly was coming back to join me. She made herself a plate as well and we sat together in the living room.

"Have you finished Greenleaf?" She asked.

I shook my head and opened my eyes from praying over my meal, "No. I didn't want to finish without you."

She looked at me and nervously smiled, "I kind of watched a couple of episodes by myself." I gasped and she quickly defended herself, "Bitch you was taking too long! And you was never home."

"True, I apologize but if you do it again, I'm gonna have to disown you."

I was so deep into Greenleaf that I wasn't really eating my food. Kelly capping ass on the other hand, had got up to get a second plate so it had to be good.

"Oh, girl! Did you go on campus today?" She asked.

I shook my head, "Nope, my teacher let us take our final online. What happened?"

She sighed, "So Colin is missing. They put out a search for him maybe a couple of days ago, but people still haven't been able to find him."

I couldn't chew my broccoli good enough because I began to choke. Hearing that made me extremely scared and my heart was racing. Was Hov going to get caught or what? was all I could think about.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, it went down the wrong pipe! But that's terrible. I hope they find him."

"Same. You sure you don't know anything? When was the last time you talked to him?"

I looked at her, titling my head a little, "I don't associate with him so of course I haven't talked to him."

"But I'm pretty sure that Hov guy would know. Doesn't Colin work for him?"

I cleared my throat and took a sip of my water, "Hov has been looking for him too," I lied, "So he has nothing to do with that. I'm pretty sure he's just laying low."

"I think he would have at least told Hov or his coaches something if that was the case. Something is telling me he's in danger though."

I laughed nervously, "Girl, you're always thinking someone's in danger. I'm pretty sure he just didn't want to be bothered."

For the rest of the night, I couldn't stop thinking about Colin and all the people looking for him. I was more so worried for my baby though. I didn't want Hov to get in any trouble. I couldn't get him taken away from me. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know anything about this either.

After packing my overnight bag for the night, I changed into something more chill. As usual, I was heading back over to my man's place for a couple of days. I be bored at my own apartment and he's the only person that shows me a little attention so I of course was going to be with him.

"Hey, I'm leaving." I said to Kelly as I locked my room door and grabbed the plastic container filled with the food I had cooked. Hov was hungry so I was taking this to him.

"Okay, be careful please Bey."

I looked at her and slowly nodded, "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"