tweleve.

CHAPTER TWELVE;when all is said and done

CHAPTER TWELVE;
when all is said and done.

HOURS AFTER THE CHOAS of the wedding all the guest including the happy couple were sat wining and dining at the reception. lydia couldn't be more happy than she was in this moment.

she still couldn't believe this man chatting and laughing with her daughter was her husband. he was the only one who captured her heart and locked it away safely.

stiles had an arm resting on the back of betty chair as they giggled and whispered ridiculous things. something a father and daughter would do. jughead soon joined the conversation taking a liking to stiles.

allison was sat at the other end of the table chatting with scott, more like flirting. she giggled at his jokes and was just all in all head over heels for him.

malia was talking to issac and getting advice on her marriages and why they didn't work out. issac looked in distress and malia rambled on and on about her failed marriages. lydia couldn't help but laugh at the fact issac was trying to look for a way out chugging down his beer.

lydia looked at her whole family, that's all she needed, all she'll ever need. her two sister malia and allison, her best friends scott and issac, her new son in law jughead and a beautiful baby girl betty; but most of all the love of her life stiles.

she's snapped out of her daydream as stiles stands up announcing he has a speech. he takes a hold of lydia's hand kissing it sweetly. "i never thought i'd be stood here today... with the love of my life... lydia martin you are the woman who has captured my heart, the woman who has always had my heart."

"here's to us, one more toast and then we'll pay the bill." the guest sniggered watching him. "i never want this day to end, i know now and for the rest of my life that you will forever be mine, and i will forever be yours martin." he winked. "i apologise, i will forever be yours mrs stilinski." she blushed deeply nuzzling her face in his hand.

"in our lives we have walked some strange and lonely treks." he continued. "and i am ashamed not all of my walks have been with you; but now lydia i'll walk with you forever." the guests were in awe of the happy couple.

"we're slightly worn but dignified and not too old for sex." the guest let out a few cheers as stiles winked at lydia. malia and allison cheering the loudest. "never too old are we missis." lydia's mouth hung open and she slapped him playfully on the arm as she pointed to her daughter that was sat next to him.