two.

CHAPTER TWO;money, money, money

CHAPTER TWO;
money, money, money

LYDIA WALKED IN heading up to her bedroom, the two girls following. she soon flopped down onto the couch, not long followed by malia and allison.

"the thing about the toilet... just flush it... then go away... come back and it should just..." she sighed scratching her head. "nothing works around here, expect for me!"

she got up and fanned herself, feeling all sweaty and stressed. "i've been running this hotel for ten years and i've never had a day off!" she pushed open the window only for it to snap off and break.

"i work all night, i work all day to pay the bills i have to pay." lydia looked at the broken window.

"ain't it sad." allison spoke.

"and still there never seems to be, a single penny left for me..." she pull out her empty pockets.

"ain't it sad." malia spoke.

"in my dreams i have a plan if i got me a wealthy man!" she told them walking onto the balcony. "i wouldn't have to work at all i'd fool around and have a ball..." she smiled happily thinking about it but quickly slumped back down knowing this was her reality.

she sighed heading out of their room only to be bombarded by staff workers begging her for money. "money, money, money, must be funny in a rich mans world." she headed towards the broken piece of window.

"all the things i could do." she sighed and picked it up. "if i had a little money, it's a rich mans world!" she ran back to malia and allison.

"a man like that is hard to find." malia rubbed her shoulders.

"but i can't get him off my mind." lydia pouted and malia brushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "and if he happens to be free i bet he wouldn't fancy me!"

"that's too bad." allison spoke.

"i must leave, i have to go, to las vegas or monico and win a fortune in a game my life will never be the same..." she took malias hands in hers holding them up high as she shook them excitedly and ran out of the room.

she danced around the hotel, twirling and skipping; malia and allison quick on there heels to follow her. lydia jumped onto a ledge overlooking the hotel. "all the things i could do! if i had a little money, it's a rich mans world!" the pair of friends watched lydia in admiration as she continued to sing to them, jumping all around.