six.

CHAPTER SIX;lay all your love on me

CHAPTER SIX;
lay all your love on me

AS BETTY ARRIVED AT the shore she was bombarded by questions from jughead. "where have you been?"

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry." she apologised profusely.

"people have been arriving all afternoon, where have you been?"

"I was around the island and lost track of time." she sort of lied. "where are you going?" she asked as he was smoking a cigar in one hand.

"it's my last night of freedom." he smirked making her gasp playfully.

"i'm kidding baby, that's how some people see it, but for me the last night before the greatest adventure of my life." he cupped her face and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

"you know how i said i wanted to find my father..." she interrupted.

"betts, we've been over this a million times." he spoke making her smile fade. "you don't need a father, you already have a family."

"and you'll never leave me right?" she asked rasing her eyebrow.

"are you kidding?! you have turned my world upside down!" he smiled happily and picked her up spinning her around.

"i wasn't jealous before we met but now every man that i see it a potential threat." he carefully sat her down on a rock.

"you've got my wrapped around your finger babygirl," he kissed his hand "you've got me trapped under some sort of the spell." he kissed down her leg.

"but now it isn't true, now everything is new, and all i've learned has overturned, i beg of you." he cupped her face.

"don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me." she pushed him away playfully and jumped down. "it was shooting a sitting duck."

"a little small talk, a smile and baby i was stuck!" she placed her hands on his chest playfully. "i still don't know what you've done to me, a grown-up woman should never fall so easily." she kissed along his chest.

"i feel a kind of fear, when i don't have you near, unsatisfied, i skip my pride i beg you dear." she smiled happily and pushed him away.

"jughead jones, i want you to lay all your love on me." he got on his knees taking a puff of his cigar as she crawled towards him.

"don't go sharing your devotion, lay all your love on me." he fell down brining her down on top of him.

she giggled looking down at him and kissed him. he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close. she slipped her tongue in his mouth, him doing the same. after a while of intense making out jughead was being dragged away by his friends for his stag. betty laughed as he was carried off.

elizabeth then also headed back and got ready for her hen do. after a few hours she was drinking away with her friends singing and dancing the night away.

sooner or later lydia, allison and malia soon joined the party. performing a special dance especially for betty. elizabeth was in awe watching her mother make and complete fool of herself with her two aunts.

little did lydia know that all three of her guys were heading to this exact location. stiles was the first to arrive scott and issac very close behind. he saw her dancing her little heart out making him chuckle.

lydia saw the three of them at the corner of her eye and started panicking trying to not show it to elizabeth. "look." lydia whispered to allison and malia still dancing. they all looked.

"is that them?" allison asked making lydia nod subtlety.

they all started making fun of her mockingly dancing. lydia glared at them and they all just gave her a sweet smile, stiles sending a wink her way.

once they had finished lydia gave betty a huge hug and headed off stage going inside immediately. "sorry this a hen party." allison spoke "no men aloud." betty saw them making her eyes go wide.

"sorry, sorry." stiles chuckled and put up his hands in defence before heading off.

meanwhile lydia was having a full blown panic attack "why are they here?! if it's not to ruin betty's wedding..."

she trudged up the stairs in her humongous heels "i'm not having them spoiling the wedding! they have no right to turn up like this, what have they ever done for their daughter? huh?!"

"lydia, they don't even know she exists." malia spoke trying to catch up with her.

"well they don't need to know, i've done a great job by myself and i won't be muzzled out by an ejaculation!" she yelled clearly upset and agitated.

"why didn't they just get on their boat and leave, betty's better off without them anyway!" she stomped up the stairs and into her bedroom, a tipsy malia and allison following close behind her.

"this is not gonna end well.." allison spoke closing the door to lydia's bedroom.