five.

CHAPTER FIVE;our last summer

CHAPTER FIVE;
our last summer

"SHE WAS SPECIAL, one of a kind you would say." issac began sitting down next to her. "and she was irresistible." both scott and stiles hummed in agreement.

"and we had a deep love for each other, we went to paris together you know?" betty smiled. "well i sort of followed her to paris..." betty giggled.

"she loved it! we walked along the seine, laughing in the rain, our last summer, memories that remain."

"we took a tour of the whole city, stopped in every cafe possible to try the french cuisine, it was the best summer of my life." he spoke smiling happily.

issac took her hand and slowly guided her to the other side of the boat. "see that there." he pointed to an old lighthouse. she nodded looking up at him.

"that's where me and your mother met." betty smiled happily.

"it used to be a hotel." betty looked at him in surprise. "that's where i first stayed, your mother walked in and i thought she worked there, i asked her for the room key considering i left mine in the room."

"that's not that bad." she spoke.

"wearing only just a towel." betty burst into laughter.

"i thought she spoke greek and didn't understand english, so there's me the idiot trying to speak to her in greek." issac chuckled quietly to himself.

"i made a promise that i would take your mother out to apologise as such, and that's where we first fell in love... well at least i did..." betty looked at him sympathetically.

"she was seeing someone else before we official started dating... but i don't regret a single moment because i fell head over heels for lydia martin." betty smiled at him.

"we sat right in front of the eiffel tower, you should've seen your mothers face she was in love." issac was in awe "she was so happy we had met! it was the age of no regrets." issac spoke and smile never fading from his face.

"land ahoy!!" scott shouted causing elizabeth to laugh. he pulled up the boat and dropped the anchor. scott carefully got off the boat and helped betty off it.

she smiled and followed them walking. "i've never seen this side of the island before."

"it's beautiful isn't it." scott smiled taking her hand.