eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN;i do

CHAPTER ELEVEN;
i do

LYDIA QUICKLY WIPED her eyes, composing herself to give her daughter away. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before re-opening her eyes and joining betty.

"where have you been!" betty paced in front of the chapel waiting for her.

"i'm sorry baby, i just had to let go of something... anyway..." she carefully placed her veil over her face. "you ready?"

she nodded taking a deep breath. "i love you mom, thank you for everything..."

"i love you too my beautiful babygirl." she linked her arm slowly walking in, as the piano started softly playing. jughead smiled happily not taking his gaze off her, his beautiful soon to be wife.

betty smiled happily at him walking, tears in her eyes, lydia held onto her tightly walking her to the end of the aisle. lydia kissed her on the cheek before handing her over to jughead. stiles very quietly snuck his way in.

lydia took a seat, while betty intertwined her fingers with jugheads. jughead kissed her head, holding her close to him.

"welcome to betty and jughead and to all your friends that have gathered here together this evening..." the priest began. "and welcoming specially to lydia who represents your family."

"we are all here together in this glorio-" he was stopped by lydia standing up.

"and welcome to... to... betty's dad..." lydia looked around the chapel gasps being flown everywhere. betty immediately pulled over her veil. "i have to tell you he's here."

"i know, i invited him..." betty spoke quietly making stiles, scott and issac all stand up at once. the crowd gasped again, quiet sniggers and judging faces.

"you couldn't of..." lydia spoke looking to her. "i don't know which one of them it is?" the three men looked to each other having no idea they were there for the same reason.

"oh my god!!" lydia gasped covering her mouth looking at all three of them. "that's why there all here!!" she uncovered her mouth finally realising what's actually happening.

"i'm sorry!" betty immediately apologised, the three men sitting down as quick as possible. "i'm sorry, please, please, please forgive me?!" she begged.