four.

CHAPTER FOUR;dancing queen

CHAPTER FOUR;
dancing queen.

LYDIA RAN INTO the hotel in floods of tear, bypassing the bar which allison and malia were currently sat at. they gave each other a concerned look and soon dashed after her.

lydia locked herself in the bathroom sinking to the ground in tears.

"lydia?!" allison knocked on the door. "what's wrong?" she asked concerned.

she didn't answer them not being able to confess sleeping with three guys, meaning anyone of them could be elizabeth's dad.

"lydia open the door." malia spoke trying to force her way in. "please lydia." they waited a while before she slowly opened the door.

big, red puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks and a minuscule and decaying tissue was crumpled in her petit delicate hand. she made her way to the bed and took a seat, allison and malia taking a seat on each side of her.

"what's wrong sweets?" allison wiped her tears.

"it's her dad?"

"whose dad?" malia asked.

"betty's." she sighed. "remember when i was telling you it was stiles, the architect who had to go home and get married.... well... i'm not sure it was him... because there were two other guys around the same time."

"lydia martin!" allison and malia gasped. "you shady lady!" allison chuckled.

"why didn't you tell us?!" malia asked nudging her side.

"that's because i didn't expect to see all three of them in my old goat house!" she sighed loudly still angry. "the day before my daughters wedding..."

"the old goat house?!" allison and malia both said in unison giving each other and evil glare before running towards out and towards it.

"no!" lydia shouted running after them. they ran in and headed into the attic of the goat house, lydia following shortly behind.

"there's no one here!" malia groaned pouting.

"are you sure they were even here?" allison asked.

"of course i'm sure do you think i would forget my own daughter dads!" she was so confused. "they were all here stiles stilinski, scott mccall, and issac lahey.."

elizabeth was heading to see them but stopped and hid before her mother could catch her. lydia quickly ran out "they've probably gone back to their boat." betty sighed and headed down to the beach to catch them quickly.

"why does this always happen to me!" lydia sighed angrily storming back into her bedroom.

"who did you even tell?" malia asked curious.