three.

CHAPTER THREE;mamma mia

CHAPTER THREE;
mamma mia

THE THREE STOOD there confused, in a daze. elizabeth couldn't really comprehend what was actually going on.

"what's your name darling?" scott asked snapping elizabeth out of her trance.

"um... elizabeth, but everyone calls me betty." she softly brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"wait! aren't you lydia's daughter?" issac asked making elizabeth nod.

"i used to have a great aunt elizabeth." scott spoke.

"i was named after an elizabeth." she smiled.

"would you mind if we see our rooms... you know... before we see your mother. it's just i want to freshen up before the big reunion." issac spoke.

"yes. i mean no." they all looked to her utterly confused. "yes, but come this way..."  she led them around the back and into the old goat house.

she guided them in and up a small hatchet revealing a small room, boxes filled with memories. they all looked unimpressed, scott didn't seem to mind so much and thought of it as an adventure.

"i don't want to seem rude but can i have a room with an actual bed?" issac remarked nudging the inflatable mattress on the floor.

"don't hold you breath issac, i think this is the best we're gonna get." scott chuckled unpacking his things.

"can we see lydia now?" stiles asked almost immediately of stepping into the room.

"that's the thing... my mom didn't write the invites... i did..." betty bit her lip nervously.

moans and groans filled the room. "she's done so much for me and i wanted it to be a surprise by all of you being there. she's always talking about the good old days."

"elizabeth listen, the last time i saw your mother she told me she never wanted to see me again, i-i-i can't be here..." stiles stuttered nervously.

"no.no.no. please don't go, you came all the way out here for a reason... it must be pretty special for you to have come out here..." they all sighed.

"your a little minx you know... just like your mother." stiles chuckled to himself quietly. a faint song could be heard in the distance as it got closer it was singing. "that's lydia." all three immediately got up and started straightening themselves up.