one.

CHAPTER ONE;i have a dream

CHAPTER ONE;
i have a dream.

I ELIZABETH COOPER have made it my life long dream to find my father. it's always been me and her. my mother. she has cared for me, taught me and most important of all, loved me. but i need my father.

to help me cope with anything. to this day i still do not know who he is, but i want to know. it's my birthright after all. all i know is that in two weeks time, i marry the man i love. and i want my father there, walking me down the aisle, giving me away.

i have to find him if it's the last thing i do.

'𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑐 𝑙𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑦...'

'𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡 𝑚𝑐𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙...'

'𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑘𝑖...'

☁︎

a busy city and a noisy atmosphere is what stiles looked out too daily. his sleeves rolled up to his elbows as he rested one hand against the huge glass window looking out at the city.

in the other hand he held a letter, her letter. lydia's letter. he carefully traced over his lips with his tongue. he threw the letter in his bag, zipping it up as he dashed out of his office and down the stairs, hollering for a taxi; he was on his way to the airport.

issac had his newspaper rolled up and placed between his waist and arm. his leather brief case in his hand. he carefully strolled to his private chauffeur, destination set for the airport. he got into his car, unfolding his newspaper and beginning to indulge in it as he started his journey.

scott hoped on his bike and set on his journey straight away heading for his boat. upon arrive at the dock, he swung his way onto it and headed off for his journey not to far from where he was staying.

after some long hours of travelling for all three of these potential fathers. stiles and issac were on a race against time to make this boat over to the little island. as soon as the taxi pulled up at the dock, stiles and issac both ran like hell, even though they were both in separate taxi's. they both reached the end of the dock but the boat had already left and with a huge sigh stiles dropped his bag in frustration.

"buggar!" issac broke the silence.

"my sentiments exactly." stiles agreed and looked for when the next boat would arrive.