~~~~~~

I went inside the washroom to freshen up for school. The walk till the bathroom was fine. I went to was my hands on the sink then I looked in the mirror when I saw :

 I went to was my hands on the sink then I looked in the mirror when I saw :

Is this for me? I feel like I am in a horror movie. Like what person does this things.

——-
nobody's point of view

Jungkook went to school all frustrated. He wasn't aware about what was happening around him. He bumped into somebody. "god! All these problem and now I will get a bully. What is wrong with my life" Was the only thing jungkook was thinking about.

"S-sorry" he said without looking at the person he bumped with. All he cared about was to go to class without anything disturbing him.

"jungkook?" The person asked. As jungkook looked up he realized be bumped with jimin. "oh I didn't see you there. let go to class or else we will get late. Let me help you up" jimin said as he lend out a hand to make him straight.

They started walking towards the class. The silent and dosing off jungkook was not unnoticed by jimin. He started worrying about what happened to him.

_____
"guys it's jungkookie's birthday in a week. What should we do?" taehyung asked everybody.

"lets throw a surprise party for him!!! my child will be so happy!!" jin exclaimed

"but don't you think his family is going to the same thing?" Rm asked.

"true!! so lets do this as we are 6 lets all take jungkook out with one of us each day! We can get to know each other more and make jungkookies birthday more spacial!! Plus I realized kookie has been low lately." jimin said.

Everybody agreed to the proposal. "so who is going to go in which date?" yoongi asked.

They all decided to do it from the oldest to the youngest. They were all so excited about the plan but what they didn't know was their days with jungkook was going to be filled with mysteries and drama.

——-
Jungkook finished school and returned home. To his surprise his father was home as well.

"father? you're home?" jungkook asked in a surprised tone. His father hasn't visited him since the day he was forced to transfer school. And when he showed up with no explanation jungkook was very surprised.

"I'm here to pick you up. We are going to the palace for a chat" his father responded. "do we have to go there? Why can't we talk here?" Jungkook responded as he was not willing to go anywhere currently.