Cogs and Robots.

(9/10/14)

Study hall..

There's about 2 things going through my mind

1. I miss playing this old game I would.. Toon Town.. I don't remember how I found it but I miss it and I loved it. I don't know why I did... I just did. I was a yellow bunny named "Max".. I should see if the game still exists and try downloading it again and see what's changed..

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who misses this game, I can't be the only one who played it. I swear the game was just amazing. I remember so much about it too.. Like fighting the robots in a main place.. which in ths main road was yellow brick and different shops.. I remember maybe a few of the shops you can go into..? Then depending on which road you took you can go into other places! Like one was this frosy wonderland.. I rememeber another chip and dale place.. I know there's more and I think there was some kind of lava place? Please tell me I'm not alone who else remembers this?

I ESPECIALLY REMEMBER THE DANCE. That stupid victory dance we did. The fighting the Cogs and Yesmen and etc. had to be some of THE best fights. We would literally just play gags on them until their head exploded from the stupidity. I loved it. I'm seriously gonna go home once I get back from the nursing home and play it...

Well.. When get back from the pond.

2. CREEPYPASTA. I'm sick of JTK. I'm seriously 100% done. Just like SM. It's over used. And SD. Doooooooone.

Some Creepypastas are actually cool and make sense. Some are acually well written and left for the mind to explore.

No, these stupid pastas have pictures. Do you know how badly Jeff has haunted me since I seen him?

eeeesh... I hate him with every fiber in me..