Like my status!

(5/22/15)

I'M DOOOONNEE! IT'S SUMMERRR!! I'M A JUNIOOOORRRR!!!

WOOOOO HOLY CRAP LIFE HAS HAD ITS UPS, DOWNS, TURNS, LEFTS, RIGHTS! AND I'M DONE! I HAVE TWO MORE GRUELING YEARS LEFT...

BUT I'M DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!

I will try to write during the summer but no promises! I will probably just name this Sophomore Journal and start a whole new one for Junior year.

What is next year going to bring me? I don't know what.. but I'm entirely excited.

Who knew man? Who knew the crazy things that would happen. The friendships I would make, and loose. The people I will know and come to love.

I definitely didn't expect the way this year went to go the way it did. It had it's so amazing moments and days I wanted to die. I love my friends and family and I'm just so emotional right now. The next School year is going to be such a ride and everything is going to be new, maybe improved maybe down.. But everything is going to be a new challenge, a new way of being.. It's amazing. I can't believe the support and love I've gotten.. How much of an outlet writing has been for me through these times. Even my pastor. Life has just been.. Life.. and it's going to change again. There's gonna be new things. For the worst and for the best. I've gone through soo much change and so many new things these past two years compared to my whole life and.. Maybe I am and maybe I'm not ready for the new year.. But man am I about to just want to dive head first into it. :)

I know no one really reads this journal but to those who stick around for even some reading or anything THANK YOU SO MUCH. Reading my thoughts means a lot to me.. more than you'd know. Knowing someone is listening is a nice thing and I just appreciate it. I'm sure you all have crazy lives of your own but thanks for even taking some time out of your days for my depressing thoughts.

Thank you again and.. I'll write through the summer and totally will Junior year.. Buh Bye!!