-4

*Y/N POV*

The groan of the undead, the sound of them trying to break the door by hitting their heads aggressively against the glas.

Everyone had questions, but no one knew the answers. What are they?zombies?
I only saw these stuff in movies but is it actually becoming real?

The blood on the glas door made me want to throw up. Their crazy, diseased eyes terrified me and the smell.. like rancid meat.

We were in cabin 12, the 'zombies' were in cabin 11 so everyone went to cabin 13 for better safety.

The train became quieter.

"T- Thank you for.. uhm.. helping me." I thanked the girl who pushed or literally saved me earlier. She gave me a broken smile and nodded.

She didn't seem much older than I was.
Her long dark hair was tied up and she carried a bag with her.

"Dear passengers, given the circumstances the train will end at the station of Daejeon,
there are soldiers, who will take care of the security of you.. As soon as the train stops and the doors open, you will get out please."

The train stopped, the doors opened.

I jumped of the train and followed everyone else

I jumped of the train and followed everyone else. I tried to be close to the girl who saved me since I was all on my own and it looked like she was too.

After a few steps she noticed and gave me her hand. "I'm Ji-eun" she said a bit cold but still kind at the same time somehow.
"Y/n" I shook her hand and she started walking again, I did the same.

A men pushed me out of the way, I frowned. 
This made me think. I thought about it..
I realized that no one cared for anyone at this moment, so why did she save me?

"Why did you do that though?" I asked.
She looked at me with wide eyes.. "Do what?"
"Why did you save me? You could've just leave and save yourself first."

She sighed.
"Some of us have good hearts, and some of us don't. It's up to you what you choose, y/n."