Chapter Thirteen

Date? What the hell is a date? I am freaking out! What am I supposed to do? I've never been to one before. But it doesn't mean that I haven't done my research. So, this is what I found on the web -

Meals at little French bistros where you hold hands tenderly across a candlelit table and stare deeply into each other's eyes is considered as a perfect date.

Dang, If you would have asked me what a date is before that, I would probably have said " I just know about date and walnut cake."

*******

" Skateboarding?" I asked bewildered. I didn't know what he had planned for the night, it was a suprise for me.

" What? You don't like it? We can go somewhere else." He asked hesitantly. His mood dropped all of a sudden, a small frown appeared on his forehead.

" Are you kidding me? Skateboarding, in middle of the night. In the dark alleys with no traffic , no cars ,no people would be the best thing to do! " I replied cheerfully, giving him a quick kiss in his cheek whilst grabbing my skateboard.

**********

" Justin, that was so much fun!! We have to do this again! " I replied out of breath. We have been skateboarding for hours. Wind, hitting my face, electrifying the surroundings. It made me feel something else. The feeling was surreal, I wanted to moment to live for eternity. Justin taught me tre flip and mainecoon flip. It's was difficult to learn in the beginning but he made everything so fun.

" I am glad you enjoyed, I would want to do this again too. But for now I have something else planned" he replied and led me towards another destination.

The place was magnanimous. The place was dark but it was illuminated by the little twinkling sparkles in the sky. It was a skating rink. It was adorned with lights which were neither too bright and nor too low, just perfect to feel and see the place. I could see people skating in the dark, especially couples. It was romantic. For the first time, I was not cringing or complaining about someone being romantic.

" Thankyou so much, Justin. This is really special." I said, pulling him into a quick passionate kiss and heading towards the rink.

**********

" No, see this is Cassiopeia! This forms a 'W'." I pointed towards the sky and traced it in the air.

" Where? Nothing forms a W." He replied, squinting his eyes, making me laugh.

" Hey, Justin?" Called a voice from behind. There stood a girl of my age with curly blonde hair, reaching softly down her shoulders. Rosy pink cheeks complimenting her creamy pale complexion. Her body was perfect which could even put Victoria Street models to shame.

" Casey? Hey, Wh- How are you?" He stuttered. He was awkwardly nervous, his voice came out little stained, his posture seemed tensed.

" Hey, Justin. Nice to see you again." She needed brightly, showing off her pearly white teeth. She was completely different from me, very warm ,welcoming and beautiful.

But the question is, who is she?

I waited there awkwardly for their conversation to end. She didn't give a i-am-just-a-friend vibe. She seemed like a ex girlfriend or something. Soon the conversation came to an end. I gave them small smiles every now and then.

"Bye, Justin and Amelia. It was so nice to meet you two." she hugged him and smiled brightly at me. It was not a taunting or teasing smirk but a genuine smile.

********

The silence was killing me, I needed answers. Everything seemed to be going slow, I was flustrated. I rubbed my skin till it was red. It is a usual thing I do when I am stressed or flustrated.

" She is my ex girlfriend" Justin replied out if the blue.

" I- I why did you leave her for me? She is so nice, so beautiful...... perfect." I almost murmured.

" Amelia, how many times do I have to tell you? It's you. You are perfect to me. The moment I met you, get to know you.....I couldn't stay away from you. You are different......you stand out of the crowd. You hate romantic movies and I hate them too. You love being adventurous, breaking rules and i love every single thing about you. I love you , Amelia. You are beautiful." he said and stepped closer.

" I love you so much. I will be there for you always." He touched me delicately.....like I was porcelain doll, I'll break any second. He dipped his head and gave me a soft lingering kiss. His lips were soft in mine. He tasted like dark chocolate and mint, my senses were going wild. I detached my lips from his and put my hands on his chest.

" Justin I- I " I said out of breath, unable to complete my sentence.

" AMELIA AND VERONICA" shouted a voice

*******

It's unedited and poorly written but I will edit it soon. Until then

Please vote, comment and share ♥️

And to all my freaking friends out there

" Hey, hey. I am freaking alive!!(it's sad I know) But duh, you can text me.