Chapter Eleven

It's stereotypical, isn't it? Boyfriends, soaking wet in rain, showing up at their girlfriends' house, with a bouquet of beautiful, scented flowers, especially roses. A box full of their favourite chocolates, telling them how much they missed them and how apologetic they are.

Far from reality, isn't it? But all I can do is give a shot at it.

********

" What are you doing here ? Do you know what time is it?" asked Justin, running his eyes up and down over my half tattered, dirty clothes.

" I can't come to see MY boyfriend? And I suppose, I have a phone and a watch. Which shows, umm..... it's two in the morning" I replied showing him my phone and watch, awkwardly giggling in the end.

" Well, I am damned. Come on in. Make yourself home" He ushered me inside his house.

" Hey, you don't have to tell that to me. I have already made this my second home" I replied.

His house was nothing magnificent, like a mansion. But it was pretty spacious, with white walls and fir wooden decoration. Everything was geometric, which I guess you could say about almost any pitched roof abode with square windows, but on this house you couldn't help but notice it. The roof was flat for a start and the door as wide as it was tall. The windows took up entire walls.

Here, you can change into my clothes. But I need an explanation." He said, handing me a plane black hoodie, which I presumed was long enough to reach down to my knees.

" Thankyou" I replied softly, taking the clothes and heading towards the bathroom.

*******

I sat on the sofa on one end , half facing him. He sat on the other side, shaking his leg continuously and impatiently, waiting for an explanation.

" So....... You were mad at me so I wanted to suprise you by climbing to your room and bring you a god damned pizza! Lord, it was a terrible idea. I could not climb the pipe, it was too slippery!" I trailed off, mentally cussing myself, causing Justin to burst into a fit of laughter.

" JUSTIN DREW BIEBER, IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I deadpanned, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

" Of course not! Aren't you the most cheesiest person ever? Now come here gimme a kiss, cupcake." he sucked on his cheek to control his laughter. He pulled me towards himself and wrapped an arm around my waist, causing me to face him.

"You are so beautiful" he rasped, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear and smashed his lips on mine.

" I was never mad at you. I upset, I just didn't want you to drink." he said in between the kisses, causing me to smile faintly. He trailed his featherly kisses down to my cheek to my neck while caressing my cheeks lightly causing me to moan softly.

" It's okay, right?" He whispered while kissing my neck lightly yet passionately, his hands caressing my waist, moving down slowly.

"It's alright, yeah? You cannot tell about this to your Mom, okay?" He whispered into my ear, and began kissing my neck roughly and his big, rough hands moving down to my thigh, threating to reach between my legs.

" What are you doing?" I exclaimed, trying to move his hands away from me.

" Shhh......it's okay. You'll feel good" he whispered in my ear, making me shiver in fear.

" Stop Justin! Sorry, please... just please" I shouted, pushing his hands away and scooting away as far as possible to the other end of the sofa. My eyes pouring down endless tears, my body shaking in fear.

" Amelia, I-I am really s-sorry. I don't know what ..........shit. I swear, I wasn't planning to do anything." he stuttered, completely nervous and genuinely concerned.

He kneeled down infront of me, taking my hands in his and rubbing them in slow circles.

" Amelia, Cupcake. What is it? You can tell me anything, you know that, right? I am here." He assured softly making my heart melt. I wanted to smile and cry at the same time. My lips moved to form an inaudible sound.

" It wasn't you Justin. It was Sam" My voice cracked, tears unable to stop. He got up and just hugged me tight, running his hands through my long black hair. He rocked me just like a baby and once in my life I felt safe .

" Did...he? you know" he pulled my chin up making me look into his eyes.

" No, he didn't. He just....." I croaked, unable to complete my sentence.

" Was he your boyfriend?" He asked hesitantly.

" I've never had a boyfriend, Justin. I- you are my first boyfriend" I replied, hugging him tighter, burying my face in crook of his neck.

" He is my brother" I replied, hesitantly.

Please, just don't stop talking to me after this. Don't break up with me. Don't ever go, just be there for me , always. I prayed to God.

" Sleep, Amelia. You must be tired. We'll talk about this in the morning" he replied, taking me towards the bedroom, running his hinds through my hair, messaging my scalp. I scooted closer to him and felt safe, protected and so loved.

**********

To be honest, it was the most difficult chapter to write. It was the worst stage of my life. I was so hesitant at the beginning as I haven't told this to anyone except a person who is on Wattpad only.

But I am glad I am letting this out of my life for once.

Please vote, comment and share!