Chapter Ten

Sometimes you need a person to let you out of your comfort zone. The person who would show you that living is not just surviving.....it has more meaning to it than you perceive. The one who'll make you discover the adventurous and different side of yours.

******

"A club?" I questioned as I chucked my school bag on my chair.

" Yes, a club. It's going to be fun I promise." Justin answered, sitting on the bed making himself comfortable and patting on my bed, for me to sit down next to him.

" We are not even legal. Loud music , people and dancing are the least favourite things on my list." I leaned my shoulder against his shoulder as his masculine colonge filled up my senses.

" Don't worry about getting inside, I have my ways. We can go to the Angler's club. If the lights and people will be too much for you. We always have Netflix and loads of junk food with us." he chuckled as I raised my eyes and looked at his eyes longing.

"God, I want to kiss you again."He licked his lips, before I could even reply he grabbed the hold of my hair at the back of my head and brought his lips to mine and I made sure to grab a fistful of his shirt. Our lips moved in perfect symphony and he fought for dominance but eventually won. He was never soft, always powerful and rough and it made my emotions go wild. I was going crazy and I secretly hoped he was too.

" Was that enough to make you agree? I hope I didn't make it gross" he teased. He knew it was not gross to me anymore rather intoxicating, so damn exhilarating.

" Maybe. You might have to try harder" I replied kissing him again to which his lips twitched into a smirk.

*******

There were coloured lights flashing across the club, the dance floor was jam-packed. People dancing drunkenly and sloppily. The bar as long with different alcoholic beverages lined up across the counter.
"Titanium" by Sia was blasting across the dance floor.

"Come on!" Justin shouted over the music and led me towards the dance floor.

" Justin, I can't dance. I dance like a pole." I shouted in his ear. I didn't want to embarass myself, making the only person who likes me, hate me.

"Shut up and dance" he whispered huskily in my ear, turning me around.

" Now, sway, slowly." he guided me as I swayed my body against his. I was very embarrassed at first but with Justin everything seemed so simple....unpretentious. We laughed and danced like idiots, getting lost in the music for a while, leaving our bodies sweaty and our hair messy.

" Hey, I am going to use the washroom. I'll be back in a second, cupcake" he said and headed towards the washroom.

" Lord, I am thirsty" I made my way over the bar. I was basically illiterate about all the drinks at the bar so I ordered something that caught my eye, which seemed non alcoholic.

" I'll have a long Island iced tea" I ordered and sat down leisurely on a couch . Turns out the iced tea was actually a mixture of vodka, tequila and rum. I took a long gulp without knowing and my throat brunt like hell. I drank and got myself wasted. I felt free, so happy and at the same time a lot confident.

Soon, the room felt to spin a little but I didn't care instead made my way to the dance floor again and danced crazily.

**********

But you still need that person to let you differentiate between what's wrong and right because sometimes you get lost in pleasure and lose your senses.

" Jesus Christ, Amelia! What the hell were you thinking?! Come here, we have to go home. I cannot even leave you for a second on your own. You cannot drink. You are under-age." he pulled me out of the sweaty crowded place and dragged me towards the car.

I felt like a five year old who was getting scolded for stealing a candy.

It wasn't the dance that embarrassd me, which spoilt my night but my foolishness and my clumsiness.

I sat in the car, without saying a word while Justin drove, his jaw ticking and his knuckles white due to intense pressure in the steering wheel.

A tear slipped out of my eye

What have I done?

***********

Another update. What do you guys think ? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

And am I the only one crushing over Hero?

Please vote, comment and share!