I'll Come Back!

There were times when I felt so replaceable...... everyone's second choice or maybe sometimes even last. Most of the times I felt like I was forcing myself on others. Why would some stranger listen to my story? We all have our own problems which are to be dealt with, no one needs more negativity in their lives. That's why I decided to come here to express myself freely here, no parents and none of my real life friends.

You all must have gone for shopping, right? You all trying to find a perfect dress for yourself. You let your eyes wander in the store and they finally set on a dress and you decide to buy it. Later, you see another dress which is spectacular......just gorgeous, something you couldn't take eyes off.

Do you buy both of the dresses?
No. Last one, right? So I couldn't complain anyone for substituting another person. I could be optimistic about the fact that they decided to choose me in the first place.

Sometimes this doesn't help too.
So, I put myself their shoes. Of course, I would too choose the person who is kinder, sweeter, better overall.

Does that mean the dress would be thrown by the retailer? No, the dress would be kept for someone to like it. Some won't even give it a glance, some would decide to change it at the eleventh hour but there would be a person or two, willing to buy it.

******

I just felt like writing it.