Chapter Nine

You know there are the times where everything goes perfect. You couldn't ask for anything more than a wonderful friend. Our needs, they keep on rising. We demand lot more than we can handle. We have endless needs. When we were younger, we wished when we blew birthday candles or sometimes to a shooting star. Some dreams and wishes came true but some did not.

And others are bound to happen without the shooting stars or the birthday candles.

***********

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Justin asked out of nowhere.

What? Did I hear him correct? I just stained his shirt with tears and earlier turned it into brown. He has bleeding knuckles because of me. He got yelled at by the Principal. I am nothing but pure trouble and so not popular but he still wants to go out with me?

I just pushed my thoughts away.

"YES!!" I screamed and gave him a bone crushing hug and he smiled into the crook of my neck as he swayed me back and forth.

" So, can I kiss you now?" he asked hesitantly, his voice huskier than usual as he lowered his head to my level and consequently licked his lips.

" No, first of all I find kissing gross. Ew, how can someone switch saliva?! And secondly, I've never kissed anyone before.....so I don't know what to do" I ended off rather timidly.

Oh, God! Please don't change your mind about dating me. God, why did I have to say this?

He just laughed, laughed out loud and clear. And I on the other hand was offended. I folded my arms and gave him a hard deadly glare.

"Jesus, Amelia! You'll like it, like the feeling Don't make it sound gross. And just go with it, there are no rules. Do what you feel like." He replied as he moved closer to my face and I could feel his masculine scent which were strong on my senses when he exhaled. He lightly brushed his lips against mine, almost feather like. He crashed his lips on mine.

The kiss was full of passion, not so soft, just the way to make you go wild. My stomach churned as his callous hands held my face as he took the kiss deeper. No one wanted to pull away but when we did, our lips were swollen red.
I could not stare at him, I was too embarrassed. I was red like a tomato, I was blushing hard.

" Awe, don't blush, baby" Justin teased, poking my nose.

" Hey, I am not blushing. It's just hot in here and secondly don't call me baby. I hate the nicknames babe, baby, bae or whatsoever" I replied. I don't know why but I hated being called these nicknames.They make me cringe.

" I know it's hot because I am here, baby." he teased again and emphasized on 'baby.'

" You are too much" I laughed as he interviewed his fingers with mine. Call me old fashioned but I liked when he held my hand. His small kind gesture just made my heart melt. Somehow this reminded me that he is there for me, always and I was there for him.

" Let's bunk and go to Starbucks" I said facing him and clapping my hands. He nodded his head in agreement and gave a low chuckle, his eyes sparkling to see me happy and jumpy for the first time.

Earlier, if someone would have asked me to bunk I wouldn't have even missed five minutes of school but now I could miss school with him in a heartbeat. I love to hang out with him. After all, it's not the site seeing that matters, the company does.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" He teased.

" Yes, my lord. May I have the honour to take you on a date to the Starbucks?" I bowed dramatically.

" You may Miss Johnson. Jesus Christ, you are way too dramatic." He laughed and I just smiled at him as we headed towards Starbucks.

*******

Two chapters in a day!! This chapter is kinda lame but I was so bored as I had finished studying and my only friend abandoned me as he is doing some lame science project.

Do you guys like EDM?
If you do, check out Pyratax on Spotify and Marteen Reeburn on Sound Cloud. His songs are dope!

Please vote comment and share♥