t w e n t y - o n e

Rosetta

"Basically that's what happened" I finished explaining everything as Noemi and Grayson listened intently.

Noemi had finally returned from her family trip to Florida and had joined us for lunch. Ethan was doing the dishes as we sat in the living room and I explained to her what had happened between me and Nash.

"I'm so sorry, you don't deserve to be treated like this" Noemi sighed before pulling me into a hug.

"Unbelievable" Grayson said keeping an unreadable expression on his face.

"Gray, are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

"Nash hurt you again, I'm definitely not fine!" Gray muttered clearly pissed off. He huffed before standing up and stomping away.

"Ethan" I called out.

"What's up?" Ethan asked wiping his hands as he walked in before looking up. I pointed towards Grayson who was now shoving his shoes onto his feet.

"Woah, hey! Gray! What are you doing? Gray! Grayson look at me!" Ethan said trying to get Grayson's attention.

"Fuck off E!" Grayson huffed shoving Ethan off of him.

"Grayson, honey you need to calm down before you do something you'll regret" Noemi spoke standing up and placing a hand on his arm. Grayson visibly calmed down but he was still mad.

"Gray I know you're mad, so am I but we can't go around doing stuff we'll regret later. You need to calm down" Ethan replied.

"I know, it's just, Rose I warned you. Now he's hurt you again"

"I know you did and I'm sorry I didn't listen"

"I swear if he-"

Grayson was cut off from the bell ringing. My eyes widened because I knew who was at the door. He had been constantly coming by to try and talk but I wasn't having it. Ethan ran and blocked the door as Grayson stood in front of him trying to reach it.

"Guys, he's Rose's boyfriend. Let her open the door" Noemi crossed her arms.

Grayson listened to her and backed away. Ethan nodded and moved so I could open the door. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

Nash stood with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. He looked up and sheepishly smiled. I frowned and slammed the door before locking it. I turned around to see Grayson suppressing his laughter.

"Aw come on Rose! I'm here to apologize!" Nash called out from outside.

"Whatever you do, don't let him in" I replied.

Noemi pushed me to the door again and opened it. Nash smiled before handing me the flowers and chocolates.

"These are for you" He said.

I looked and Noemi who was behind the door. She smirked and nodded. I grabbed the flowers and chocolates. I set the flowers on the ground and stomped on them. I opened the box of chocolates and threw them over his head. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

"Thanks. Bye" I replied before closing the door.

"Rose! Come on! Baby please!" Nash shouted from outside.

"I don't want to talk to him yet, I'm not ready" I sighed taking a seat on the stairs. Noemi smiled softly before sitting next to me and rubbing my back.

"I'll handle this" Ethan nodded.

He opened the door and frowned looking at Nash.

"Excuse me, this is a private property. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave or I'll call the authorities" Ethan spoke in a calm voice.