You Wish

Will sat on David's bed with a blanket wrapped around her. David was pacing back and forth on his phone yelling into it. Will stared forward with her arms wrapped around her knees. They had rushed from her dorm after their very rude wake up call. Will had threw on one of David's long sweatshirts and a pair of compression shorts. The two had not really said anything to each other as they had rushed over. It was just better to not say anything at this moment.

"It's being taken down now" David said running a hand through his hair looking at her.

Will nodded not looking at him. She felt exposed. Of course she did not watch the video there had been no time in-between rushing over here and David screaming into the phone. Her phone had been going off like crazy from her being tagged into photos of David and her to people posting clips from the whole incident. 

David stared at her, "are we ever gonna talk about this?" he asked letting his phone slip from his hand onto his bed. He then fell onto the bed next to her staring at her, "I'm sorry" he whispered.

"It's not your fault bub" she said quietly back.

"I know but it's not fair to you" David told her quietly, "I'm sorry that I got you dragged into this"

Will looked at him finally and then grabbed him, "You never asked for this" she said. She pulled his hand up to her face before giving the back of his hand a kiss. David looked at her before giving her head a kiss. 

"So what are we going to do?" David asked, "what do you want to do?" 

Will took a deep breath, "well we can't really deny anything anymore" she said leaning her head against his shoulder.

David nods, "I'm not really mad about that one" he said

"well slow went out the window when the world basically watch us have sex" she said, "Oh god my father". Will pulled her hoodie up over her face and pulled the strings tight, "ugh".

David laughed, "least you don't have little siblings that definitely know everything about the internet and probably already are scarred" he told her.

"oh god. Your family probably think I'm a floozy" she said sinking further into the bed.

"It takes two to tango baby" David told her looking down at her.

"Ugh" she said, "Where am I going to move?"

"What do you mean?" David asked

"Well David, my lovely boyfriend of mine, we just had a leak of us having a very romantic evening to the entire evening obviously someone  is has access to where I go about my day" she said.

"Do you think it was Lily?" he asked quietly

Will bit her lip, "I don't know" she said quietly. 

David scooted down to her before wrapping his arms around her. He pressed a kiss to her chin, "stay here".

Will rolls her eyes, "maybe" she said. 

-----------------------------------------

They both had ended up falling asleep. Will woke up grabbing her phone to look at it for the first time that she woke up in the morning. She scrolled through the countless notifications that were  up on the screen. Will groaned seeing messages from her friends asking if it was real. She exited them all and went to her photos. Will smiled seeing the countless memories that had been made over the pat few months to now.

Her life was completely different from when she first arrived in California no longer was a sassy Texan but a strong women that was now modeling. Will wanted to be apart of that world but never would she had thought that she would have met a dorky YouTuber. David was an added bonus and she had everything basically that had happened to her in the last few months to thank for him. He had help make L.A. become a home. 

Will looked at the boy that was passed out on her shoulder. She poked his nose and quietly laughed at his wrinkling of his nose. She looked back at her phone letting out a groan not knowing what to do. This was beyond her but it concern her to every point. Willow did not know if she could even go back to the school. She felt violated and unsafe in a place that was supposed to be the best years of her life. 

She scrolled through the photos that had been lingering in her camera roll that no one really knew about. It was filled with photos that others had either been sent to her or they themselves had taken of each other. Willow stopped at a very recent photo that had been taken after they had ran to a meeting. It had been a long day and Willow just could not wait to go back to David's house and watch a movie. No one had known about them but there was definitely a sense of closeness between the two. Natalie had taken the photo and then sent it to her. Willow stared at the photo and then smiled. She may be scared on what everything was but no one actually knew. In the end, David and her were the only ones that knew. Maybe they would just have to explain it all. 

Willowmae: You only wish you knew

Tagged: Daviddobrik

------comments disabled --------