𝟒𝟕 ❀˚. Suoh Miki! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

"Tamaki! What's the matter?" Spotting his son make an unannounced entrance to his office in the Suoh Corporation Headquarters, Yuzuru quickly stood up from his chair behind the desk and rushed over with a broad smile. He had just attended to the board meeting, of which his mother was formally forced to resign from her position as Director, effectively ending her reign of terror over him, his lover and his kids for so long. As wonderful as that news was, he wasn't expecting to see Tamaki so soon, as he was meant to be attending school today. "What are you doing here?" He asked, quickly pressing the back of his hand against Tamaki's forehead. "Hm... You don't seem to have a fever though. Nevermind that." Unable to contain his eagerness, he quickly shook his head and grabbed his son by the shoulder as an excited grin spread across his cheeks. "Listen, Tamaki! I've got some great news." He announced. "Your mother's health is improving every day! I'm sorry I had to hide it from you, your mother's illness was very serious, and it took a while until we could find a cure. But there's no need to worry anymore!" He assured delightfully. "In fact, all our problem have been resolved. You can now see your mother anytime you-"

"At the price of what?" Not reacting to the news, Tamaki responded coldly, his words were more of a statement than a question. 

"Huh?" Yuzuru blinked. 

"Father. Answer me one thing." Reaching up to swat his father's hand off of himself, Tamaki lifted his gaze to stare at his father with eyes of disgust. "Where is Miki right now?" He questioned. 

Taken aback by the question that seemingly came out of nowhere, Yuzuru stilled for a few moments before allowing his eyes to crinkle softly. "I see..." He uttered with a wry smile. "I'm sorry if the news this morning surprised you. I apologize for keeping my plans a secret from you and your grandmother. Miki had a very crucial mission to complete for me, but all of that is over now. You don't have to kowtow to your grandmother's whims anymore." He reminded, still attempting to cheer his son up with every piece of good news he had. "I know! Let's rehire everyone from the Second Mansion and bring Miki over as well." He suggested eagerly. "Once your mother's health improves a little more, the four of us can begin living together as a family." He declared proudly. 

Tamaki's lips parted at his father's enthusiasm, he searched deep within himself, wondering if he felt anything of the sort with no avail. He could only find disappointment, disgust and sorrow rising within himself. "The four of us...?" He murmured lowly, clenching his hands into fists as his nails dug into the flesh of his palms. "Family...? Father... You don't get it."

"Tamaki?"

"What about grandmother?" Glaring up to meet Yuzuru's eyes, Tamaki began to shout. "Father, you don't understand my feelings at all! How could you do that to them? How could you even fathom sending Miki back to that hell after everything you've already put her through?" He accused. "How could you take away the most precious thing to grandmother in such a cruel way? All she wanted to do was maintain grandfather's legacy! They're your family, aren't they?! Aren't family supposed to be the most precious bonds?! " He roared at the top of his lungs, watching in a mixture of fury and pity as the man before him's expression turned dumbfounded. Slowly shaking his head, Tamaki took a staggering step backwards as tears began to swirl within his ocean-blue eyes. "I can't ever forgive what you've done, father...!" He said, collapsing to his knees and burying his face in his hands. "How could you...?" He muttered incoherently. "Why...?"

?"